I'm traveling from San Diego to Chicago. The route ill be taking is the 15North, to the 70 east, to the 76 east to the 80 east to the 88 east. If anyone has any advice on places to stop stop at, sights to see, or things to do along the way please reply.
ROAD TRIP FROM SAN DIEGO TO CHICAGO
View all United States activity »
- 1 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 2 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 5 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 6 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 7 Grand Canyon in March?
- 8 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 9 California Tour Groups?
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 18 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 24 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 25 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE