I'm traveling from San Diego to Chicago. The route ill be taking is the 15North, to the 70 east, to the 76 east to the 80 east to the 88 east. If anyone has any advice on places to stop stop at, sights to see, or things to do along the way please reply.
ROAD TRIP FROM SAN DIEGO TO CHICAGO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 7 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 10 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 11 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 12 San Diego with Kids
- 13 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 14 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 15 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 16 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 17 Transportation help in Philly
- 18 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 19 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 20 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 21 Temecula< CA
- 22 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 24 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 25 East Coast trip in 11 full days.