I'm traveling from San Diego to Chicago. The route ill be taking is the 15North, to the 70 east, to the 76 east to the 80 east to the 88 east. If anyone has any advice on places to stop stop at, sights to see, or things to do along the way please reply.
ROAD TRIP FROM SAN DIEGO TO CHICAGO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 2 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 5 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 6 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 9 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 10 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 11 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 12 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 13 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 16 ONP help
- 17 NYC Clubs for live music
- 18 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 19 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 22 Seattle Hyatts
- 23 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 24 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 25 Coastal New England Road trip