I'm traveling from San Diego to Chicago. The route ill be taking is the 15North, to the 70 east, to the 76 east to the 80 east to the 88 east. If anyone has any advice on places to stop stop at, sights to see, or things to do along the way please reply.
ROAD TRIP FROM SAN DIEGO TO CHICAGO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 3 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Zion the narrows
- 5 Advice on Roadtrip
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 8 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 9 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 10 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 11 Los Angeles day trips
- 12 Hawaiian Islands
- 13 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 17 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 18 Cabin in Asheville area
- 19 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 20 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 21 Seattle Transportation??
- 22 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 25 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics