I'm traveling from San Diego to Chicago. The route ill be taking is the 15North, to the 70 east, to the 76 east to the 80 east to the 88 east. If anyone has any advice on places to stop stop at, sights to see, or things to do along the way please reply.
ROAD TRIP FROM SAN DIEGO TO CHICAGO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cross Country RV Trip
- 2 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 3 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 4 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 5 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 6 Texas
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 9 Hotels Philly
- 10 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches