I'm traveling from San Diego to Chicago. The route ill be taking is the 15North, to the 70 east, to the 76 east to the 80 east to the 88 east. If anyone has any advice on places to stop stop at, sights to see, or things to do along the way please reply.
ROAD TRIP FROM SAN DIEGO TO CHICAGO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 3 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 4 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 5 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 6 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 10 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 13 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 14 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 15 Boston/Salem with kids
- 16 Connecticut River Byway
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 19 San Diego farmer's markets
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 22 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 23 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 24 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 25 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,