I am going to be traveling next month with my husband and my two girls (ages 7 and 2). Was wondering if anyone knew of places to stop along the way that would interest my kids and break up the ride. Also, any suggestions while down there besides Dollywood would be most appreciated. Thanks.
Road Trip from NYC to Dollywood
- 1 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 2 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 3 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 4 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 5 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 6 build a nice website
- 7 Red Leather Sofa
- 8 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 11 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 14 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 Williamsburg VA
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Restos in Boca Raton
- 20 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 21 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 24 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 25 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation