I am driving down to Charlotte, NC with my two kids (7 years old and 2 years old) to visit family from NYC. I need to break up the ride so that they do not go crazy sitting in a car for 11 hours. Besides eating, are there are any attractions that would interest kids along that route? Thanks in advance for any help.
Road Trip from NYC to Charlotte NC - places that interest kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 2 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 3 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Maui vacation
- 6 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 7 Use of an iPad in France
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 15 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 16 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 17 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California