Well, summertime is almost here, and for me that means...road trip! We are planning a road-trip for 6-7 days starting from NJ to Charleston/Savannah and visit the near-by areas in mid-June. Does anyone know a route that they’d recommend or places to visit on the way?
Also, we have elderly parents and small kids in our group so we were thinking of making a base and then do day-trips from there. Which area would you all recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 먹튀M 카지노 ★★★ ● rj75 。 net ● ★★★ 먹튀M 카지노f1카지노게임방법
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 4 바다이야기무료머니 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 5 고전게임손오공 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 6 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 7 손오공게임 ● 연결 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 8 손오공릴게임 ⊙접속주소 : 【_mk289.com_】
- 9 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 12 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 13 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 14 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Cleveland West Side Market
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Maui - luau question
- 21 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 22 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 23 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 24 Zurich airport connections
- 25 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?