Well, summertime is almost here, and for me that means...road trip! We are planning a road-trip for 6-7 days starting from NJ to Charleston/Savannah and visit the near-by areas in mid-June. Does anyone know a route that they’d recommend or places to visit on the way?
Also, we have elderly parents and small kids in our group so we were thinking of making a base and then do day-trips from there. Which area would you all recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Partial Knee Replacement Los Angeles
- 2 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?
- 3 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Which benefits are comes after using Nucific BIO X4?
- 7 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 8 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 9 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 10 fort lauderdale
- 11 Lodging near Zion National Park
- 12 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 13 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 14 Redwood National Forest
- 15 What to do in San Diego
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 18 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 19 First Trip to Texas -
- 20 5 days in Colorado
- 21 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 22 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 23 Caillebotte at the Kimbell - Fort Worth
- 24 Reading re the Northern Parks?
- 25 New Hampshire