Well, summertime is almost here, and for me that means...road trip! We are planning a road-trip for 6-7 days starting from NJ to Charleston/Savannah and visit the near-by areas in mid-June. Does anyone know a route that they’d recommend or places to visit on the way?
Also, we have elderly parents and small kids in our group so we were thinking of making a base and then do day-trips from there. Which area would you all recommend?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Briefly, in WNY
- 2 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 3 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 4 Seattle Airport to Downtown
- 5 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 6 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 7 Beef on Weck in WNY
- 8 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 9 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 10 accessible shuttes from Nashville airport to Omni Hotel
- 11 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 12 Anna Maria Island--is north end "too" quiet?
- 13 October New England Honeymoon??
- 14 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 15 Zion National Park
- 16 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 17 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 18 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 19 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 20 What to do in Asheville
- 21 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 22 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 23 Denver to Yellowstone
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO