I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newyork.chaosads.com/item/397562/
- 2 http://acaiultralean-france.com/testoultra-it/
- 3 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Trinity Site, NM
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 19 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 20 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 21 North Carolina airports
- 22 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 23 Boston to Naples florida
- 24 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 25 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April