I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sonoma
- 2 Northwest Passage
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Alaska cruise
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 9 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 10 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 13 101 closure
- 14 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 15 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 16 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 17 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 18 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 19 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 20 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 25 Kentucky Derby Shuttle