I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 2 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 3 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 4 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 6 Traveling Alone
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 9 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 10 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 11 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 12 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 13 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 17 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 18 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Las Vegas Vacation
- 22 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?
- 25 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming