I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 2 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 3 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 4 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 5 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 6 first trip to HI
- 7 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 8 Pittsburgh Trip
- 9 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 10 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 11 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 12 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 13 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 14 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 15 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 16 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 17 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 18 Seattle in early August
- 19 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 20 11 days SE coast road trip
- 21 Mackinac or Holland?
- 22 Memphis to Dallas
- 23 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 24 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 25 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card