I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Road trip from Miami to New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 5 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 6 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 9 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 12 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 13 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 14 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 California road trip
- 18 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 19 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 20 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 21 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Yosemite Fire
- 25 Lodging - Yosemite