I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 2 My CA itinerary
- 3 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 4 Retiring to Colorado
- 5 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 6 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 7 Charleston and Asheville
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 10 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 13 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 14 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 15 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 18 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 19 Xmas in new york
- 20 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 21 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 22 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015