I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 2 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 3 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 4 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 5 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 6 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 9 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 costco Big island
- 12 Layover
- 13 Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 14 First Trip to New Mexico
- 15 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 16 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 17 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 21 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 22 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 23 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 24 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 25 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"