I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Road trip from Miami to New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 3 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 4 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 5 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 6 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 7 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 8 Balloon fest hotels
- 9 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 10 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 11 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 12 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 13 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 14 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 17 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 18 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 19 New York Trip
- 20 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 23 palm desert, CA
- 24 late-night DC restaurant
- 25 Philadelphia ?