I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Road trip from Miami to New York City
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 Road trip through the south
- 3 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 7 Myrtle Beach
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 Colorado in the summer!
- 12 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 13 Getting around Las Vegas
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 Travel West Coast
- 16 Rafting near Denali
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 19 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 20 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 Kennebunkport and....?
- 23 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 24 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 25 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston