I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 2 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 3 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 4 New England Tour
- 5 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 6 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 7 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 8 Downtown Denver hotel
- 9 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 10 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 11 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 12 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 13 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 14 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 15 San Diego VRBO area
- 16 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 17 Glacier National Park 2018
- 18 Muir Woods in October
- 19 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 20 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 21 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 22 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 23 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 24 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 25 Colorado Shows Off