I'm about to start the last of January a pleasure road trip from Miami to New York City.
I know is about 3 days long including stops. Does anyone has suggestion about where is worth stopping and some hotels or motels where i can spend the night?
Or maybe someone know some good websites that could help me plan my trip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 2 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 3 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 4 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 5 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 6 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 7 Phone SIM
- 8 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 9 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 10 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 11 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 12 Savanah Sojourn
- 13 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 14 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 15 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 16 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 17 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 18 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 19 Newark to Paris
- 20 A June trip to Kauai
- 21 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 22 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 25 Napa Valley Hotel