I am a bit overwhelmed. I am from CA, and my 10 yr. old is doing a choir tour in WV that ends in Lexington, KY. I thought I would meet him there, rent a car, and drive to my friend's house in Annapolis. I have not seen much of that part of the country. We don't need to go direct, and we can take as much time as we want to. I would love this to be an interesting trip for my son, and a bonding experience for us. If you have any suggestions, I would love that. I will be picking him up on Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Thanks! Caroline
Road trip from Lexington, KY to Annapolis, MD. With a 10 yr. old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 Car Rental in Sedona
- 3 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 4 This is a skin care product
- 5 NYC hotel/July
- 6 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 7 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 8 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 9 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 10 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 11 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 12 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 13 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 14 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 15 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 16 NYC with my 13 year old
- 17 Las Vegas must sees
- 18 Girls' Getaway
- 19 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 20 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 21 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 22 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 25 Florida SunPass mini-transponder