I am a bit overwhelmed. I am from CA, and my 10 yr. old is doing a choir tour in WV that ends in Lexington, KY. I thought I would meet him there, rent a car, and drive to my friend's house in Annapolis. I have not seen much of that part of the country. We don't need to go direct, and we can take as much time as we want to. I would love this to be an interesting trip for my son, and a bonding experience for us. If you have any suggestions, I would love that. I will be picking him up on Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Thanks! Caroline
Road trip from Lexington, KY to Annapolis, MD. With a 10 yr. old.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip itinerary
- 2 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 3 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 6 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 7 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 8 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 12 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 13 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 14 Apartment Rentals DC
- 15 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 16 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 17 Two airports to choose from?
- 18 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 19 Burlington VT day trip
- 20 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 25 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!