My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville restaurants
- 2 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 3 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 4 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 5 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 6 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 7 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 8 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 9 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 10 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 11 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 12 Scenic / Walking Day Trip from Las Vegas
- 13 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 14 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 15 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 16 MO road trip itinerary
- 17 Around New Orleans
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 20 Visiting New York State
- 21 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 22 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 23 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 24 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 25 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?