My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 2 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 3 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 6 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 7 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 15 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 16 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 17 A day in Dallas
- 18 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 19 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 20 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 21 Door County Suggestions
- 22 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 23 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 24 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 25 Huntington Beach - hostels?