My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Calf trip
- 6 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 15 Key West Hotel in January
- 16 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 17 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 x mas
- 24 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 25 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete