My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 5 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 6 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 7 Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 9 San Francisco and Napa
- 10 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 13 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 18 Budget NYC hotel
- 19 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 20 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 21 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 24 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 25 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?