My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How Much Do You Pay for House Sitting?
- 2 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 5 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Miami airport--safety??
- 7 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 8 Zurich airport connections
- 9 Cleveland West Side Market
- 10 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 11 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 12 Eastern Seaboard
- 13 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 15 Recent Spam Attacks
- 16 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 17 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 18 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 19 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 20 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 21 US whole month of January where to
- 22 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 23 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 24 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 25 Kauai-Planning ahead
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?