My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC with wheelchair
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 4 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 5 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 6 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 7 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 8 2 days to do Denver/Colorado Springs
- 9 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 10 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 11 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 12 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 15 Seattle to Oakland, CA in three days?
- 16 Martha's Vineyard area
- 17 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 18 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 19 Alaska- itinerary and general questions
- 20 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 21 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 Returned from Sedona
- 24 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 25 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?