My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 3 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 4 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 5 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 6 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 7 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 8 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 11 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 12 Glacier National Park 2018
- 13 Muir Woods in October
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 16 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 19 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 20 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?