My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 4 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 10 days vacation in California
- 7 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 8 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 9 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 10 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 11 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 12 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 Utah National Parks visit
- 15 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 16 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 17 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 18 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 19 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 20 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 21 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 22 Hotel in Reno
- 23 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?