My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 3 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 4 Grand Canyon hike
- 5 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 6 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 7 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 8 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 9 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 10 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 11 Quick Acela Questions
- 12 Please help me with directions
- 13 Laguardia - god?/bad? Idea
- 14 Denver/YellowStone /Urgent
- 15 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 16 Florida for a while
- 17 Yoga Retreats
- 18 Snow in Cloudcroft i March
- 19 Florida apartments/condos?
- 20 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 21 LA to Carlsbad, 7 days, December
- 22 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 23 8 Days in Colorado - First time
- 24 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 25 Parking Downtown St. Louis
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?