My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self drive from Mt Rushmore to Denver
- 2 Canon beach lodging
- 3 A week in NYC - first timers
- 4 Stops in Vermont/Southern NH
- 5 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 6 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 7 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 8 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 9 SEPTA system in Philadelphia
- 10 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 11 Boston restaurants
- 12 Itinerary Critique
- 13 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 14 Tucson in February
- 15 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 16 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 17 Lets each do a post
- 18 Relative Merits of Living in Various Areas in LA
- 19 Help with visit for a month!!
- 20 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 21 Philadelphia Airport to Independence Hall
- 22 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 23 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 24 FLA testing the waters
- 25 Planning Monet/Matisse visit to Cleveland Museum of Art
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?