My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Coronado Ferry
- 2 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 3 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 4 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 5 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 6 Colorado trip in early May
- 7 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 10 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 11 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Seattle hotels
- 14 Seattle in April
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 18 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover