My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 2 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 3 Nashville Questions
- 4 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 5 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 6 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 7 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 8 First Trip to Texas -
- 9 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 14 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 15 Charleston Hotel Question
- 16 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 17 New Hampshire
- 18 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 19 Driving to Naples fl
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 22 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 23 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 24 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 25 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?