My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Utah 2
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Las Vegas in March
- 6 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 7 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 8 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 9 Budget hotels in Ft Meyers
- 10 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Orlando parks advice
- 13 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 14 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 15 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 16 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 17 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 18 California San Diego area lodging
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 21 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 22 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 23 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 24 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!