My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 4 DC - WW2 flyover
- 5 Camping Generator!?
- 6 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 7 Minneapolis Parking
- 8 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 9 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 10 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 11 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 12 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 13 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 16 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 17 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 18 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 22 Things to do in La Jolla
- 23 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 24 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report