My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 4 New Orleans and Slidell
- 5 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 6 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 7 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 8 Back From Alaska
- 9 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 10 Pacific coast road trip
- 11 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 12 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 13 Two days out of Seattle
- 14 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 15 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 16 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 18 Maine
- 19 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 20 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 21 Restaurants close to King's Station?
- 22 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 23 December trip to see snow
- 24 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?