My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 2 Day Tripping in Florida Keys
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 5 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 6 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 7 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 8 International transferring planes at CDG
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 15 blue ridge parkway?
- 16 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 17 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 18 San Diego, mission valley
- 19 First Trip to New Mexico
- 20 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 21 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 22 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 23 November redwoods trip
- 24 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?