My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MN lake home rental needed
- 2 Desert Southwest
- 3 Thinking of moving from Boston to San Diego
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 9 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 10 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 22 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 23 Extended weekend beach get away
- 24 Parking US OPEN
- 25 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?