My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 2 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 6 San Diego parks and attractions
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 New Hampshire Itinerary