My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 2 International student, applying for school
- 3 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 4 11 days SE coast road trip
- 5 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 8 Road trip from and back to New York
- 9 50th in Hawaii
- 10 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 11 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 12 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 13 Silverthorne
- 14 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 15 Places to stay in TX...?
- 16 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 17 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 18 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 19 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 20 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 21 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 22 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 23 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 24 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 25 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?