My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to pack
- 2 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 3 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 4 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 5 First time, Best business class?
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 8 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 9 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 10 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 11 Zion and Bryce in July
- 12 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 13 Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 17 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 18 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 23 Boston waterfront Italian
- 24 US-Canada road trip help
- 25 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?