My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 3 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 4 Mesa Verde question
- 5 Planning our Move
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 8 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 9 Primal Shred – Primal Shred Its Work Muscle Growth For Male
- 10 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 11 Wilmington DE questions
- 12 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 13 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 14 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 15 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 16 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 17 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 18 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 19 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 20 Hotel advise Chicago
- 21 Maui and Kauai
- 22 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 23 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 24 Good gift for my father who loves to travel
- 25 affordable SF hotels convenient to art museums
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?