My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran
- 2 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 3 California/Yosemite
- 4 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 5 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 6 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 9 Requesting info about location of Hertz rental counter at airport in Kauai
- 10 San Diego, mission valley
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 13 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 14 Sedona to Vegas
- 15 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 19 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 20 November redwoods trip
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 24 SF and northern California - October
- 25 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?