My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://trexmusclesite.com/primo-garcinia/
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 4 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 universal studios and disney
- 8 Honeymoon out west.
- 9 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 10 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 How many states have you been to?
- 13 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 14 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 15 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 16 USA, Trip to the south
- 17 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 24 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 25 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?