My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 3 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 4 Hotels in New Orleans
- 5 Great Beach's
- 6 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 7 Updates from Hanalei
- 8 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 9 National Parks?
- 10 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 11 Death Valley in November
- 12 Columbus food !
- 13 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 14 Blue ridge parkway
- 15 Minnesota State Fair
- 16 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 17 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 18 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 19 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 20 Fires in Colorado
- 21 Seattle in July
- 22 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls