My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 3 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 NY State Assembly Internship
- 6 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 7 White Christmas
- 8 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 9 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 10 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 11 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 12 Grand Canyon
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 15 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 16 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 17 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 18 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 19 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 20 Midway point
- 21 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 22 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 23 New York City
- 24 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 25 Relocating to the Deep South
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?