My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
- 1 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Hotel near Public Theater
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 One day in Washington DC
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 17 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 hotel near Met NYC
- 20 Key West on NYE
- 21 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 22 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 23 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave