My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 2 Florida Family vacation in California
- 3 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 4 Hilton Head restaurants
- 5 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 6 50th in Hawaii
- 7 Las Vegas
- 8 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 9 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 10 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 11 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 12 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 13 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 14 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 15 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 16 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 17 traveling to Nashville
- 18 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 19 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 20 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 21 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 22 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 23 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 24 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 25 Best route to Cody?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?