My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Getaway
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 9 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 10 Theater Historians
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 16 Boston hotel & transportation
- 17 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 20 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 hilton capital
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado