My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 2 Camping in the Black Hills
- 3 $ nights SF - 1 Night to drive the coast - 5 nights LA
- 4 Savannah visit
- 5 SF to Seattle roundtrip with family,help!
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Beach Vacation from Midwest with 10 year old.
- 8 DC - WW2 flyover
- 9 Alaska Railroad trips reviews & motion sickness etc
- 10 Southern Road Trip
- 11 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 12 Hilton Head
- 13 Advice on 4 day itinerary in NYC in June 2015
- 14 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 15 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 4 Days in LV
- 18 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
- 19 Grand Marais?
- 20 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 21 First time visit to California
- 22 Kauai North Shore Condos- Sealodge
- 23 New England and Eastern Canada
- 24 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 25 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?