My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day in Martha's Vineyard question
- 2 Boston Santa Speedo Run?
- 3 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 4 drive from sfo to glen ellen
- 5 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 6 San Francisco - need restaurant & tourist tips
- 7 South Carolina
- 8 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 9 trip to Acadia National Park
- 10 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 11 Austin with Kids
- 12 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 13 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 14 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 15 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco
- 16 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 17 Our first trip to Hawaii
- 18 Short Vermont Road Trip
- 19 40th birthday in (COLD) Chicago!
- 20 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 21 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 22 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 23 Carmel for 5 nights with baby
- 24 September southwest utah
- 25 Two Mini Trips to Minneapolis
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?