My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Arizona in winter
- 3 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 4 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 11 Arizona in late January
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?