My husband and I are toying with the idea of going on a road trip with our infant son over the March Break. We would leave Friday, March 8th around 4pm (can't leave earlier) and would need to be back by Saturday, March 16th.
We were thinking of heading to New Orleans for a few days with some stops on the way there as well as on the way back.
Another option is not to go as far as New Orleans...maybe a final destination of Tennessee? We're open to suggestions!
We're leaving from Guelph, Ontario which is about 1 hour west of Toronto.
Finally, our son enjoys travelling in the car and has already been on an 18 hour trip to Thunder Bay and back, so we're not too worried about that aspect.
Any suggestions or advice regarding route, places to stop, etc.?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 2 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 5 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 6 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 7 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 8 http://www.bulkcrazymass.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector
- 9 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 12 Newark to Paris
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 16 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 17 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 18 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 19 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 20 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 21 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 22 Napa Valley Hotel
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
Road trip from Guelph, ON, Canada to New Orleans...with 11 month old?