My parents and my 2 little ones (3 &5) are planning a trip to RMNP in the next 3 weeks.
We plan on driving with a overnight stay in Amarillo and then in Colorado Spring. Any suggestions on timing are welcome.
1. What is the best place to stay in RMNP if we are not camping?
2. Any recommendations on things to do in Denver?
3. Any recommendations on where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Also any suggestions on where to go in RNMP would be greatly appreciated. We love the scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I get the best glaciers experience?
- 2 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 7 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 8 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 9 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 12 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 13 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 14 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 15 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 16 Family Trip advice please?!
- 17 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 20 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 21 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 22 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 23 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 24 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 25 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida