My parents and my 2 little ones (3 &5) are planning a trip to RMNP in the next 3 weeks.
We plan on driving with a overnight stay in Amarillo and then in Colorado Spring. Any suggestions on timing are welcome.
1. What is the best place to stay in RMNP if we are not camping?
2. Any recommendations on things to do in Denver?
3. Any recommendations on where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Also any suggestions on where to go in RNMP would be greatly appreciated. We love the scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 2 Texas info
- 3 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 4 Going from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island to Lake Crescent
- 5 inspire me after landing in Miami
- 6 Dallas airport to bush library
- 7 Ideas needed for fall road trip Boston - Montreal
- 8 Dollar to Euro Exchange
- 9 los angeles to redwood national park overnight stop
- 10 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 11 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana and South Dakota Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone National Park in 5 days - NEED HELP
- 13 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 14 Airbnb seattle
- 15 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 16 Self parking hotel in Philly
- 17 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 24 Trip Report - Quick Trip to Hyannis - August 2017
- 25 Badlands - Mt. Rushmore -- central place to stay for a few days?