My parents and my 2 little ones (3 &5) are planning a trip to RMNP in the next 3 weeks.
We plan on driving with a overnight stay in Amarillo and then in Colorado Spring. Any suggestions on timing are welcome.
1. What is the best place to stay in RMNP if we are not camping?
2. Any recommendations on things to do in Denver?
3. Any recommendations on where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Also any suggestions on where to go in RNMP would be greatly appreciated. We love the scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 5 Florida keys trip
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 10 Route Planning for East USA
- 11 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 12 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 13 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 14 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 15 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 16 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 17 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 18 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 19 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 20 Skagway
- 21 Retiring in NM?
- 22 Chicago to Charleston
- 23 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 24 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 25 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?