My parents and my 2 little ones (3 &5) are planning a trip to RMNP in the next 3 weeks.
We plan on driving with a overnight stay in Amarillo and then in Colorado Spring. Any suggestions on timing are welcome.
1. What is the best place to stay in RMNP if we are not camping?
2. Any recommendations on things to do in Denver?
3. Any recommendations on where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Also any suggestions on where to go in RNMP would be greatly appreciated. We love the scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 Weather in Chicago
- 5 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 6 Help me with this
- 7 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 12 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 13 Oregon road trip
- 14 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 15 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 16 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 21 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 22 Dining in St. Louis
- 23 AR State Parks
- 24 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 25 NYC For The Day