My parents and my 2 little ones (3 &5) are planning a trip to RMNP in the next 3 weeks.
We plan on driving with a overnight stay in Amarillo and then in Colorado Spring. Any suggestions on timing are welcome.
1. What is the best place to stay in RMNP if we are not camping?
2. Any recommendations on things to do in Denver?
3. Any recommendations on where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Also any suggestions on where to go in RNMP would be greatly appreciated. We love the scenic beauty.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 White Christmas
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 New York City
- 6 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 7 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 8 Relocating to the Deep South
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 12 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 13 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 14 Arlington funeral plans
- 15 destin resorts
- 16 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 17 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 18 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 19 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 20 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 21 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 22 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 23 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 24 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 25 California road trip - oneway or round trip