This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://pre-workoutideas.com/vlamorous/
- 2 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 3 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 4 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/alpha-prime-elite/
- 5 http://www.skinscam.com/vitanoria-bewertungen/
- 6 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 7 Ankara Escort
- 8 Park City- handicapped
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 San Francisco first visit.
- 12 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 13 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 14 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Renting a car with DWAI
- 17 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 18 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 19 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 20 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 21 Yellowstone in early May
- 22 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 23 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 24 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 25 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?