This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 4 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 9 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 13 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 18 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 19 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 20 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 21 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 25 roadtrip sfo - seattle
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?