This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA, Trip to the south
- 2 http://garciniacambogiavibeadvice.com/primo-garcinia/
- 3 http://healthguidewebs.com/elevated-health-hemp-oil/
- 4 http://healthguidewebs.com/elevated-health-hemp-oil/
- 5 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 6 Carmel Monterey
- 7 Big Sure in June
- 8 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 9 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 10 How many states have you been to?
- 11 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 12 Santa Fe Itineray
- 13 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 14 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 15 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 16 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?