This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 A June trip to Kauai
- 4 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 5 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 6 Trip Starting from New York
- 7 road trip during husbands bday
- 8 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 11 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 12 1st trip to Colorado
- 13 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 14 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 15 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 16 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 17 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 18 Juneau cruise stop
- 19 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 20 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 21 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 22 cruising the Mississippi river
- 23 Your favourite places in New York City
- 24 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 25 New England Canada Road Trip
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?