This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/megadrox-and-testadrox/
- 3 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 4 Restaurants in DC
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 7 Nashville restaurants
- 8 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 9 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 10 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 11 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 12 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 13 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 14 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 15 MO road trip itinerary
- 16 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 17 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 18 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 19 Birthday vacation ideas
- 20 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 21 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 22 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 23 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 24 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 25 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?