This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Fenway park
- 2 California self drive trip
- 3 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 6 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 7 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 10 day trip to California
- 12 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 13 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 14 Drive along the Columbia River
- 15 Wine Country Picnic
- 16 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 17 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 18 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 19 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 20 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 21 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 22 Where to go in Maine?
- 23 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~