This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 2 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 3 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 4 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 San Antonio shopping
- 8 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 9 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 12 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 13 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 14 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 First Trip to New Mexico
- 17 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 18 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 19 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 20 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 21 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 24 blue ridge parkway?
- 25 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?