This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our perfect day in Key West
- 2 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 13 Hotel near Miami airport
- 14 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 15 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 16 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 22 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 23 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 24 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 25 Chicago trip