This spring I will be taking a road trip with my 48yr mother and 14yr sister, from Dallas TX to Seattle WA. Dates and trip length are flexible; we're looking at late march to mid-april.
What suggested things should we do along the way? Any landmarks or must-see's that you know of? We haven't decided a route yet, might go up through colorado or might take the california way. Any recommendations?
Fun museums are great, any funky unusal stops would be loved! I am a photographer, so any great picture spots, waterfalls, backroads, wildlife hangouts, etc are a must-have. Hiking areas and good national parks are great too, but please rate how easy of a hike they are; my mother has a bad knee so she can't do as much as she would like.
Thank you for you advice!
Road Trip from Dallas, Texas to Seattle, Washington - Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 10 charlotte
- 11 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Sonoma or napa?
- 16 USA trip
- 17 Black Hills Trip Report
- 18 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 19 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 20 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 21 Cape Cod in October
- 22 Air Connections on Maui
- 23 Theater Historians
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 New York - Quebec itinierary