Hello, we are taking a road trip starting in columbus ohio and ending in salt lake city. We are planning on stopping at Mount Rushmore and area and Yellowstone National Park. But we are looking for any interesting places to stop along the way . We will be taking I 80 part of the way. Any suggestions are appreciated. We will have 7 days for this trip as I have to be in Salt Lake by that time. We like small towns and mom and pop places to eat if that helps! Thanks!!
road trip from columbus ohio to salt lake city
View all United States activity »
- 1 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Fripp island
- 4 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 5 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 8 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 9 Where should I move to?
- 10 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 11 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013