Hello, we are taking a road trip starting in columbus ohio and ending in salt lake city. We are planning on stopping at Mount Rushmore and area and Yellowstone National Park. But we are looking for any interesting places to stop along the way . We will be taking I 80 part of the way. Any suggestions are appreciated. We will have 7 days for this trip as I have to be in Salt Lake by that time. We like small towns and mom and pop places to eat if that helps! Thanks!!
road trip from columbus ohio to salt lake city
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 3 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 4 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 5 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 14 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 New England September
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 California
- 23 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?