My boyfriend and I are leaving on 10/2 and have 14 - 17 days(max) to take a road trip out west. We're planning on camping at least half of the time and sleeping in hotels/at friend's houses the rest of the time. When we started planning we intended to do the following route: Boulder - Moab - Grand Canyon - Vegas - LA - Big Sur - San Jose - Yosemite - San Fran - Redwood NP - Portland - Seattle - Tetons - Back to Boulder. We're beginning to realize that this may be do-able but not totally enjoyable. Any advice re: experience with this (or a similar) route, amazing things that we should try to see, or what can be left out would be great. Thanks
Road Trip from Colorado, West, and Back to CO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta with kids
- 2 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 3 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 4 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 9 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 10 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 Family Camp in Maine
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles