My boyfriend and I are leaving on 10/2 and have 14 - 17 days(max) to take a road trip out west. We're planning on camping at least half of the time and sleeping in hotels/at friend's houses the rest of the time. When we started planning we intended to do the following route: Boulder - Moab - Grand Canyon - Vegas - LA - Big Sur - San Jose - Yosemite - San Fran - Redwood NP - Portland - Seattle - Tetons - Back to Boulder. We're beginning to realize that this may be do-able but not totally enjoyable. Any advice re: experience with this (or a similar) route, amazing things that we should try to see, or what can be left out would be great. Thanks
Road Trip from Colorado, West, and Back to CO
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 2 Alaska cruise and land
- 3 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 4 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Where to go in Maine?
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 12 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 13 SF to DR? WTH!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 16 NYC Itinerary Help
- 17 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 20 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 21 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 22 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 23 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 24 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 25 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA