So in December me and my cousin are road trippin' it from Bakersfield, California to idaho, montana, and colorado. we plan on making stops along the way checking out stuff and stopping off at places "you gotta go see" so any places you think are awesome and we should stop off at would be cool!
road trip from california to idaho/montana/colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 3 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 How to dress in Vegas
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 Chicago Questions
- 12 Air Connections on Maui
- 13 camaro hire in waikiki
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 16 Timeshare Nightmares
- 17 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 18 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 19 Breckenridge in October
- 20 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 21 Orlando for Work
- 22 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 23 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 24 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 25 NBA tickets??