So in December me and my cousin are road trippin' it from Bakersfield, California to idaho, montana, and colorado. we plan on making stops along the way checking out stuff and stopping off at places "you gotta go see" so any places you think are awesome and we should stop off at would be cool!
road trip from california to idaho/montana/colorado
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 3 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 4 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 7 Judo in California?
- 8 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 9 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 10 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 14 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 17 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 18 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area