My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 2 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 3 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 4 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 5 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 6 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 7 Northern California Gardens.
- 8 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 9 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 10 Hawaii wedding
- 11 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 15 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 16 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 17 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 18 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Papakolea Beach/Green Sand Beach - Big Island, Hawaii
- 20 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 21 Florida with a 2 year old
- 22 Train from east cost to west coast
- 23 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 24 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 25 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport