My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe
- 2 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 3 Possibly moving from Pittsburgh to Raleigh, need help!!
- 4 Help! I goofed up my Grand Canyon trip planning!
- 5 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 6 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 7 Help- Penn Station to JFK/Layover help
- 8 Food Tours
- 9 Road Trip Ideas
- 10 Holland Tunnel to The Roosevelt Hotel
- 11 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 12 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 13 NYC to Washington by train
- 14 15 days driving through California
- 15 Boothbay or Camden, Maine?
- 16 Cape Cod to Boston - any mass transit?
- 17 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 18 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 19 Temecula to Monterey road trip options
- 20 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 21 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 22 North Truro, Ma
- 23 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 24 University of Arkansas with 14yr old boys in May. What else should we see?
- 25 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach