My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Road Trip from Boston to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 2 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 3 New York City Restaurants
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 6 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 9 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 10 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 11 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Boston/Fenway park
- 14 California self drive trip
- 15 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 16 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 17 Timeshare Nightmares
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 19 10 day trip to California
- 20 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 21 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 22 Drive along the Columbia River
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 25 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)