My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska or northwestern states
- 2 Driving Salt Lake to Chicago
- 3 Western USA instead of XC road trip - Qs
- 4 San Francisco to LA road trip
- 5 For anyone driving I-5 thru central CA in the next week . . .
- 6 NJ to Florida drive
- 7 kauai hiking on kalalau
- 8 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 9 Charleston and Savannah
- 10 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 11 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 12 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 13 Franklin, TN
- 14 Restaurants in or close to Cary, North Carolina
- 15 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 16 Restaurants in Kiawah Island, SC
- 17 Road Trip Loop San Fran south to Monterey - then -east
- 18 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 19 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 20 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 21 Tranquility Bay or Cheeca Lodge?
- 22 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 23 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 25 6 week West USA Family driving trip