My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help nailing down the details
- 2 California Trip
- 3 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 4 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 5 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Turo?
- 8 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 9 Recommendations for Hikes in Glacier National Park
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 12 NYC For The Day
- 13 Alaska cruise excursions?
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 16 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 17 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 18 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 US whole month of January where to
- 22 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 23 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 24 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 25 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC