My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 2 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 3 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 4 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 5 Sedona for a Month
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 12 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 13 5 days in Colorado
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 16 40th in Key West
- 17 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 18 Downtown Chicago
- 19 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 20 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 21 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 22 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 23 What to do in San Diego
- 24 Nashville
- 25 Beaches in Florida