My friend and I are planning a roadtrip from Boston to Maine. We are in our early 40s. We are flying into Boston, plan to explore Boston using subway and then rent a car and drive to Maine. We are first-timer to both states. We are open to suggestions, such as driving route, lodging, food etc.... we are on budget, so nothing too extragavant.... We will make an exception to splurge on one/two things that you think are worth spending money on. We have about 2-3 days for this roadtrip.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 2 Boston area hotels
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 5 Miami for 2 days
- 6 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 7 Great Falls or Helena?
- 8 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 9 What to request?
- 10 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 What to see in Portland
- 13 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 How much cash do you travel with?
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 20 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 21 Rules of the NY Subway
- 22 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 25 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas