Gearing up for a road trip from Boston to Texas. I plan on going through PA, WV, KY, TN, OK and AK. Any thoughts on must-sees? I am particularly interested in wild life, National Parks, and indigenous restaurants/sites. One of the people on the trip is handicapped and so hiking is out of the question. Thanks
Road trip from Boston to Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska Trip Planning
- 2 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 3 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 4 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 5 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 6 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 7 family road trip
- 8 Kid School Admission
- 9 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 10 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 11 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 12 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 13 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 16 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 19 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 20 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 21 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 24 NYC hotel/July
- 25 Boston to see Sargent works