Gearing up for a road trip from Boston to Texas. I plan on going through PA, WV, KY, TN, OK and AK. Any thoughts on must-sees? I am particularly interested in wild life, National Parks, and indigenous restaurants/sites. One of the people on the trip is handicapped and so hiking is out of the question. Thanks
Road trip from Boston to Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 2 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Philly
- 5 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 6 Santa Barbara, California
- 7 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Hotel near Miami airport
- 10 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST