Gearing up for a road trip from Boston to Texas. I plan on going through PA, WV, KY, TN, OK and AK. Any thoughts on must-sees? I am particularly interested in wild life, National Parks, and indigenous restaurants/sites. One of the people on the trip is handicapped and so hiking is out of the question. Thanks
Road trip from Boston to Dallas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Deep South sept 2015
- 2 Self guided White House tour
- 3 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 4 Northwest USA
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 8 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 9 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 10 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 11 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 12 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 13 Portland, OR hotel question
- 14 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 15 san diego or nearby area
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 17 Texas
- 18 Los Angeles day trips
- 19 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 20 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 21 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 24 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 25 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?