End of spring im planning to do a roadtrip from Atlanta back to Vancouver.. what will be an ideal routing for this?
I dont know anything about the southern area but im really interested to see what it has to offer.... were young couple anything exciting and new will probably enjoy... im not sure if theres any beach along the way too? maybe a lake ????
we only have 6 days so im not sure if thats enough time...
Also its my dream to see Mt Rushmore.... i hope this will work..
any ideas feedbacks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 http://healthflyup.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 3 http://gomusclebuilding.com/ers-pro/
- 4 http://no2surgeblog.com/jack-hammer-xl/
- 5 JFK Terminal 8
- 6 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 7 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 8 Seaside, California
- 9 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 11 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 12 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 13 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 14 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 15 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 16 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 17 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 18 Bed and Breakfast
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 What car service?
- 21 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 22 Denali
- 23 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 24 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 25 Maine in May?