End of spring im planning to do a roadtrip from Atlanta back to Vancouver.. what will be an ideal routing for this?
I dont know anything about the southern area but im really interested to see what it has to offer.... were young couple anything exciting and new will probably enjoy... im not sure if theres any beach along the way too? maybe a lake ????
we only have 6 days so im not sure if thats enough time...
Also its my dream to see Mt Rushmore.... i hope this will work..
any ideas feedbacks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 2 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 blue ridge parkway?
- 5 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 6 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 7 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 8 San Diego, mission valley
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 13 November redwoods trip
- 14 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 15 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 19 MN lake home rental needed
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 22 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 23 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 24 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 25 Spring Break trip to National Park