End of spring im planning to do a roadtrip from Atlanta back to Vancouver.. what will be an ideal routing for this?
I dont know anything about the southern area but im really interested to see what it has to offer.... were young couple anything exciting and new will probably enjoy... im not sure if theres any beach along the way too? maybe a lake ????
we only have 6 days so im not sure if thats enough time...
Also its my dream to see Mt Rushmore.... i hope this will work..
any ideas feedbacks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you very much
Road Trip from Atlanta to Vancouver Canada -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 4 Philly
- 5 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 6 Hotel near Miami airport
- 7 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 8 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 9 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 13 Chicago trip
- 14 NYC IN AUGUST
- 15 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 16 culpepper
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 Fancy dining
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Will have five days in Savannah
- 22 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 23 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 24 Itinerary opinions
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson