End of spring im planning to do a roadtrip from Atlanta back to Vancouver.. what will be an ideal routing for this?
I dont know anything about the southern area but im really interested to see what it has to offer.... were young couple anything exciting and new will probably enjoy... im not sure if theres any beach along the way too? maybe a lake ????
we only have 6 days so im not sure if thats enough time...
Also its my dream to see Mt Rushmore.... i hope this will work..
any ideas feedbacks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://scamhealthfacts.com/nuviante/
- 2 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 3 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 4 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 5 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 6 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 9 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 10 Northwest Passage
- 11 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 14 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 15 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 16 Northwest Car Trip
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 21 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 22 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 23 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 24 Sonoma
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326