End of spring im planning to do a roadtrip from Atlanta back to Vancouver.. what will be an ideal routing for this?
I dont know anything about the southern area but im really interested to see what it has to offer.... were young couple anything exciting and new will probably enjoy... im not sure if theres any beach along the way too? maybe a lake ????
we only have 6 days so im not sure if thats enough time...
Also its my dream to see Mt Rushmore.... i hope this will work..
any ideas feedbacks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you very much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Marfa/Big Bend
- 4 Stop toying with us Paradox
- 5 usa roadtrip
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 he Fourth Crusade in a nutshell
- 8 DC Restaurants
- 9 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 10 Retired by Park Pyeongjun
- 11 A visibility vest for chickens
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 Christmas in Colorado
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 16 JFK to Washington
- 17 Phoenix for the weekend
- 18 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 21 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 22 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 25 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions