End of spring im planning to do a roadtrip from Atlanta back to Vancouver.. what will be an ideal routing for this?
I dont know anything about the southern area but im really interested to see what it has to offer.... were young couple anything exciting and new will probably enjoy... im not sure if theres any beach along the way too? maybe a lake ????
we only have 6 days so im not sure if thats enough time...
Also its my dream to see Mt Rushmore.... i hope this will work..
any ideas feedbacks or suggestions will be greatly appreciated...
Thank you very much
Road Trip from Atlanta to Vancouver Canada -
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 2 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 8 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 9 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 10 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 11 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 12 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 13 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 14 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Is the New York subway safe?
- 17 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 18 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 19 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 20 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 21 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 22 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 23 Skiing New Mexico
- 24 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 25 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014