I broke my ankle two weeks before our wedding so have postponed our honeymoon to Italy and opted for a romantic road trip instead. I am leaving May 14th from Los Angeles for two weeks - will drive one way and fly back. I would love something quaint and romantic (lots of little, lovely towns with good food and ambiance/scenery. Any suggestions on a good route or places to stay? I'm open to going in any direction. Thanks!!!
Road Trip for Honeymoon from Los Angeles - Romantic and Quaint
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skiing New Mexico
- 2 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 3 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 4 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 5 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 6 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 7 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 8 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 9 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 10 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 11 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 14 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 16 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 17 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 18 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 21 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 22 Where to from Tampa?
- 23 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 24 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 25 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?