We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 2 driving RT 66
- 3 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 4 once in a lifetime
- 5 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 6 North California/South Oregon
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 Hotels Houston
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 11 Birthday vacation ideas
- 12 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 13 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 14 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 15 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 16 Long Weekend in Denver
- 17 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 18 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 19 From Newark to Manhattan
- 20 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 21 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 22 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 23 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 24 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 25 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights