We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://gomusclebuilding.com/zygenx/
- 2 Novel in Progress
- 3 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 4 PRAY FOR THE LEG !!!
- 5 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 6 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 9 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 12 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 13 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 14 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 15 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 16 Short Notice
- 17 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 18 4 days in San Francisco
- 19 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 20 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 21 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 22 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 23 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 24 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 25 Another Great DC Trip