We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://supplementch3mistry.com/platinum-light-teeth/
- 2 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 3 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 4 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 5 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 6 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 7 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 8 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 9 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 10 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 11 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 12 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 15 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 25 Dividing time in Glacier