We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MCAFEE@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Alaska trip itinerary
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 6 Must see places around Burlington, VT
- 7 Family Trip advice please?!
- 8 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 9 Womens Costumes Online - Emiliejerard
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 12 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 13 florida gulf coast
- 14 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 15 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 16 Maui, early August
- 17 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 18 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 19 Road trip advice needed please
- 20 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 21 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 24 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 25 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July