We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitness786.com/nuvella-serum/
- 2 trip out west horses and rafting
- 3 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/renovie-serum/
- 4 http://essentialdetoxsweden.com/renovie-serum/
- 5 http://maleenhancementshop.info/testonix/
- 6 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 7 California road trip - RV/camping or hotels
- 8 4 days road trip southern New England
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/testoflex-advanced/
- 10 Philly Itinerary Help
- 11 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 12 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 13 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 14 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 15 Costco Travel
- 16 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 17 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
- 18 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 Big Island Hawaii car rental
- 21 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 22 USA family tour
- 23 Country Walkers
- 24 Kailua-kona 1892 monument
- 25 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area