We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 2 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 3 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 4 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 5 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 6 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 7 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 8 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 9 San Francisco to San Diego
- 10 Rental Car Orlando
- 11 Dinner in Anchorage
- 12 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 15 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 20 Arizona PHX car rental
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 24 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 25 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village