We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Road Trip- DC to Buffalo NY to Boston to DC
- 1 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?