We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Road Trip- DC to Buffalo NY to Boston to DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 4 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Brooklyn why?
- 7 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 8 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Kennedy Space Center
- 14 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 15 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 18 5 week in US/Mexico
- 19 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 20 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 21 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014