We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 2 Orlando - condoleances
- 3 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/revitasence/
- 4 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 6 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 7 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/xtrasize-male-enhancement/
- 8 road trip during husbands bday
- 9 The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Atm Machine?
- 10 Your favourite places in New York City
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 A day in Boston
- 13 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 14 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 17 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 18 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Niagara Falls.
- 21 A June trip to Kauai
- 22 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 23 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 24 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 25 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?