We are a couple from south EU and although this is our second visit to USA I am a bit anxious if this is a good idea at all.
The outline plan is to land in DC , stay a couple of nights than take the road to visit Niagara Falls. Than cross to Boston and wife would like to stop over in NY, Philadelphia on our way back to DC.we plan to stop overnight each leg.
All this in 14 days, and never drove in USA.
Now are we being over ambitious, and doing too much? What do you think?
I thank you for reading and for your contributions,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you looking for top clipping path service?
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/garcinia-slim-fit-180/
- 3 http://platinumcleanserinfo.com/follinique/
- 4 http://elevategffacts.com/the-break-up-pills/
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 7 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 8 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 9 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 10 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 11 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 12 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 17 Help us choose a hotel
- 18 Honeymoon on PCH
- 19 Magic Show
- 20 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 21 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 22 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 23 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 24 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 25 Staying outside DC