I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Road Trip CT/NY to Yellow Stone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 2 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 3 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 4 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 5 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 6 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 9 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 10 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 11 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 12 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 13 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 14 Daytona Beach and ??
- 15 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 16 Beach holiday with baby
- 17 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 18 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 19 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 20 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 21 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 22 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 23 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 24 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 25 Grand Marais?