I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Uber boston
- 2 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 3 Trip to USA in July
- 4 Wine Country
- 5 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 6 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 7 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 8 Florida vacation
- 9 Florida beach vacation
- 10 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 11 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 14 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 15 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 16 I95
- 17 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 18 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 19 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 20 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 21 Pt Everglades to fll
- 22 Change planes in Atlanta
- 23 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 24 Restaurants in Mesa
- 25 a short trip to san francisco