I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 2 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 3 My CA itinerary
- 4 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 5 Retiring to Colorado
- 6 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 7 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 8 Charleston and Asheville
- 9 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 10 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 11 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 12 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 13 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 14 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 15 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 16 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 17 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 18 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 19 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 20 Xmas in new york
- 21 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 22 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 25 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015