I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 2 New England Road Trip
- 3 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 4 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 5 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 9 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 10 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 11 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 12 road trip
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 15 FLL to Key West
- 16 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 17 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 18 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 19 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 22 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report