I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementscloud.com/vitalmax-xt/
- 2 Niagara Falls.
- 3 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 4 A day in Boston
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 7 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 8 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 9 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 10 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 11 Nilichik Ak.
- 12 public transportation to and from Freedom Trail from cruiseport
- 13 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 14 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 15 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 16 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 17 Phone SIM
- 18 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 New England Canada Road Trip
- 22 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 23 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 24 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 25 The city never sleeps, but we needed to