I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Road Trip CT/NY to Yellow Stone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 9 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours