I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 2 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 3 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 4 Denali
- 5 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 6 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 7 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 12 Maine in May?
- 13 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 14 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 15 Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 17 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 18 New Years Eve in NYC
- 19 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 22 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 23 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 24 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 25 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria