I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthsupplementzone.com/zyacin-testosterone-complex/
- 2 http://healthsupplementzone.com/neurovarium-brain-booster/
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 usa roadtrip
- 7 Hawaii and...where?
- 8 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 How much time in Badlands?
- 11 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 12 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 15 Chicago 2017
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington