I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Road Trip CT/NY to Yellow Stone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 2 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 3 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 4 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 5 Arches National Park in a day
- 6 My Book of Mormon review
- 7 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 8 JFK Airport
- 9 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 10 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 13 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 14 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 15 Marco Island
- 16 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 17 things to do near Arches National Park
- 18 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 19 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 20 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 EX-LAX
- 23 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 24 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 25 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!