I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 2 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 3 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 4 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 5 November redwoods trip
- 6 San Fran
- 7 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 8 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 9 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 10 Seattle?
- 11 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 12 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 13 SF and northern California - October
- 14 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 15 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 Alabama trip in Dec
- 18 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 21 Yellowstone
- 22 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 23 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 24 costco Big island
- 25 Napili in Maui with toddlers?