I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 2 Annapolis to Boston
- 3 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 4 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 5 Vegetarian in Boston
- 6 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 7 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 8 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 9 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 10 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 11 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 12 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 13 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 14 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 15 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 16 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 17 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 18 Road Trip
- 19 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 20 Hiking - United States
- 21 Road trip October
- 22 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 23 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 24 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 25 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia