I was planning for a road trip in august for about 10 days and was planning to go from CT(through NY City) to Yellow Stone National Park but was wondering if there are any worthwhile places seeing along the way or if they have any must see places at my destination. I was planning to drive around Mt Rushmore for a day as well.
Any Suggestions is much appreciated.
p.s - Its a RoundTrip
Road Trip CT/NY to Yellow Stone National Park
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 4 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 5 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 6 Alaska Trip Planning
- 7 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 8 new york subway help please
- 9 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 10 Boston to see Sargent works
- 11 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 12 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 13 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 14 Moving out of states from Florida
- 15 Atlanta to LA
- 16 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 17 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 18 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 19 Things to do in La Jolla
- 20 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 21 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 22 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 23 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 24 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 25 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.