heading to Edgewater (north of Cape Canaveral, south of Daytona) area from DC.
anyone know of any nifty things along this 800-900+ mile stretch?
I don't want to search, just, a good place to stop here & there along the way to stretch my legs. Why stop at McDs to have a pit stop, when you could stop 10 miles up and have a pretty park to walk in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 3 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 4 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 5 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 6 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 7 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 8 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 16 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 17 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 18 See Alaska by train
- 19 Telluride and Silverton
- 20 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 21 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 22 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 23 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Salt Lake City drive to Las Vegas
ROAD TRIP!! cool things to do & see on the way to Florida from DC (95)