heading to Edgewater (north of Cape Canaveral, south of Daytona) area from DC.
anyone know of any nifty things along this 800-900+ mile stretch?
I don't want to search, just, a good place to stop here & there along the way to stretch my legs. Why stop at McDs to have a pit stop, when you could stop 10 miles up and have a pretty park to walk in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VIPRE@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 VIPRE Tec*h cAre
- 2 Family Trip advice please?!
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 Crime and Law in Jefferson County MO
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Mesa Airlines Reservation Number, Cheap Flight Tickets
- 7 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 8 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 9 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 10 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 11 Get Near to Orlando’s best!
- 12 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 13 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 14 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 20 Tubing Rainbow River Dunnellon, Florida
- 21 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 22 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 23 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 24 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions
ROAD TRIP!! cool things to do & see on the way to Florida from DC (95)