heading to Edgewater (north of Cape Canaveral, south of Daytona) area from DC.
anyone know of any nifty things along this 800-900+ mile stretch?
I don't want to search, just, a good place to stop here & there along the way to stretch my legs. Why stop at McDs to have a pit stop, when you could stop 10 miles up and have a pretty park to walk in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 2 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 3 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 4 Hawaii Help
- 5 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 6 Summer in Michigan
- 7 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 8 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 9 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 10 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 11 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 12 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 13 Rafting the Colorado
- 14 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 5 nights stay RMNP
- 17 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 18 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 19 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Traveling in winter
- 22 a short trip to san francisco
- 23 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 24 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 25 South east road trip
ROAD TRIP!! cool things to do & see on the way to Florida from DC (95)