heading to Edgewater (north of Cape Canaveral, south of Daytona) area from DC.
anyone know of any nifty things along this 800-900+ mile stretch?
I don't want to search, just, a good place to stop here & there along the way to stretch my legs. Why stop at McDs to have a pit stop, when you could stop 10 miles up and have a pretty park to walk in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 4 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 5 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 6 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 8 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 9 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 10 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 11 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 12 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 13 Yoga Retreats
- 14 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 15 Biloxi Report
- 16 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 17 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 18 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 19 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 20 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 21 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 22 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 23 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 24 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 25 California Coast
ROAD TRIP!! cool things to do & see on the way to Florida from DC (95)