heading to Edgewater (north of Cape Canaveral, south of Daytona) area from DC.
anyone know of any nifty things along this 800-900+ mile stretch?
I don't want to search, just, a good place to stop here & there along the way to stretch my legs. Why stop at McDs to have a pit stop, when you could stop 10 miles up and have a pretty park to walk in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DISNEY WORLD TICKET
- 2 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 3 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 Route Planning for East USA
- 6 Florida keys trip
- 7 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 10 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 11 How many states have you been to?
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 14 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 Skagway
- 19 Retiring in NM?
- 20 Chicago to Charleston
- 21 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 22 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 23 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 24 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
ROAD TRIP!! cool things to do & see on the way to Florida from DC (95)