heading to Edgewater (north of Cape Canaveral, south of Daytona) area from DC.
anyone know of any nifty things along this 800-900+ mile stretch?
I don't want to search, just, a good place to stop here & there along the way to stretch my legs. Why stop at McDs to have a pit stop, when you could stop 10 miles up and have a pretty park to walk in.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.wecareskincare.com/ellexa-cream/
- 2 http://phytolyft.com/booty-pop/
- 3 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/postdrox/
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 6 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 7 http://www.oleville.net/tvolve-testo-booster/
- 8 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/booty-pop-cream/
- 9 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/suisse-serum/
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Alabama trip in Dec
- 13 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 SF and northern California - October
- 17 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 21 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 22 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 23 costco Big island
- 24 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 25 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
ROAD TRIP!! cool things to do & see on the way to Florida from DC (95)