My husband & I are planning a road trip from our home in Chicago to the Bay of Fundy National Park for next summer. We're going to hit Niagra Falls because he's never been before (and yes I know...tourist trap, but you've got to see it once, right?) but other than that we have no specific stops planned along the way to or from. We're planning to travel through the U.S. (Ohio, New York, Mass., Maine) on the way there & then come back down through Canada. Anyone done this trip or a stretch of it? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks!
Road Trip: Chicago to Bay of Fundy
- 1 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 2 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 stay near newark or nyc
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 Motor House
- 10 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 11 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 15 Cape Ann area
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 18 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 19 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 20 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 21 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 22 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 23 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 24 Kauai golf
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants