I'm in exchange in the US for one year. I'm in a university near NYC. For christmas, I have a break of 3 weeks and obviously I'd like to travel! Since I don't have a car, I can't really do a "road trip" as I would like to, so I figured I may just take buses. So I was thinking about starting at NY, and then go to: Virginia Beach, Charleston, Savannah, Jacksonville. Then I was thinking about not going to Florida but instead going to New Orleans! And from there I don't know.. Texas? Going back to NY?
So do any of you ever did something similar? Do you have any advice/suggestion for me? Do you think that it is even doable ? ^^
Thank you and have a good night or day!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Christmas in Colorado
- 2 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Anon doesn’t like short grills
- 5 JFK to Washington
- 6 This discarded dough wasn't done rising
- 7 Carrie Fishers flirty smile, early 80s.
- 8 Phoenix for the weekend
- 9 Marfa/Big Bend
- 10 Stellarossa: You Should Know Better
- 11 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 12 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 13 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 14 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 15 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 18 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 19 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 20 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 21 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 22 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 23 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 24 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 25 San Francisco/wildfire worries