We are flying into Seattle at the end of March. We plan to stay there for two days then journey down to San Francisco. We have four days free while traveling to San Francisco then we plan to stay there for about two days and fly out from there. What would be the best routes to take and things to see on our way to San Francisco?
Road trip between Seattle and San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 4 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 7 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 8 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 9 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 10 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 11 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 12 Florida Everglades
- 13 Everything I Need to Know (re Taking Mama to Manhattan) I Learned on Fodors
- 14 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 15 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 18 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 19 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 20 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 21 NYC hotel/July
- 22 6 days to drive from Seattle wa to oceanside ca
- 23 May 20th - Ritz Orlando Grande Lakes Charity Golf $150
- 24 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 25 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?