We are flying into Seattle at the end of March. We plan to stay there for two days then journey down to San Francisco. We have four days free while traveling to San Francisco then we plan to stay there for about two days and fly out from there. What would be the best routes to take and things to see on our way to San Francisco?
Road trip between Seattle and San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England in the fall
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 Fall color yet?
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 10 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 11 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 12 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 N California trip questions
- 15 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 16 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 20 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 21 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 22 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 23 New England Skiing
- 24 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 25 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please