We are flying into Seattle at the end of March. We plan to stay there for two days then journey down to San Francisco. We have four days free while traveling to San Francisco then we plan to stay there for about two days and fly out from there. What would be the best routes to take and things to see on our way to San Francisco?
Road trip between Seattle and San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 2 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 3 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 4 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 5 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 American Honeymoon in March
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 14 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 15 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 16 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 17 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 18 New Orleans
- 19 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 20 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 21 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 22 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 23 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 24 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 25 Baytown, Texas