We are flying into Seattle at the end of March. We plan to stay there for two days then journey down to San Francisco. We have four days free while traveling to San Francisco then we plan to stay there for about two days and fly out from there. What would be the best routes to take and things to see on our way to San Francisco?
Road trip between Seattle and San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 2 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 3 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 4 Green Flea in NYC
- 5 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 6 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 7 Orlando in March
- 8 New England September
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Ackislander
- 11 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 14 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 15 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 18 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Disney Hotel. Which should we book?
- 21 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 22 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 23 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 24 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 25 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?