I will be in the Pacific Northwest from August 1st till August 13th and looking for the best places to see (I have never been anywhere in that area). There will be two of us- both active and outdoorsy- and we hope to hike, bike, visit vineyards and/or breweries, and see both Portland and Seattle. We are considering some or all of the following in any order: Mt. Rainier, San Juan Islands, and the Oregon Coast. Any ideas on the best path/route? we are planning on flying in/out of seattle so I was thinking we could do Seattle to Portland along the oregon coast, and then back in the other direction more inland through Mt. Rainier and maybe wine country ? We are open to any suggestions about what is most important to see, what routes are best, where to eat, where to stay, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 2 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 3 I95
- 4 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 5 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 6 Pt Everglades to fll
- 7 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 8 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 9 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 10 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 11 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 12 Change planes in Atlanta
- 13 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 14 a short trip to san francisco
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 18 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 19 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 20 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 21 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 22 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 23 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 24 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 25 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE