I will be in the Pacific Northwest from August 1st till August 13th and looking for the best places to see (I have never been anywhere in that area). There will be two of us- both active and outdoorsy- and we hope to hike, bike, visit vineyards and/or breweries, and see both Portland and Seattle. We are considering some or all of the following in any order: Mt. Rainier, San Juan Islands, and the Oregon Coast. Any ideas on the best path/route? we are planning on flying in/out of seattle so I was thinking we could do Seattle to Portland along the oregon coast, and then back in the other direction more inland through Mt. Rainier and maybe wine country ? We are open to any suggestions about what is most important to see, what routes are best, where to eat, where to stay, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 2 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 3 Is this a new record for spam?
- 4 Week in Colorado
- 5 Ferry to Nantucket
- 6 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 7 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 8 Nashville Public Transportation
- 9 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 12 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 13 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 BYOB in New York City
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Sedona to Vegas
- 18 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 19 48 Hours in NYC
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 24 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 25 Sedona - Jeep Tours