I will be in the Pacific Northwest from August 1st till August 13th and looking for the best places to see (I have never been anywhere in that area). There will be two of us- both active and outdoorsy- and we hope to hike, bike, visit vineyards and/or breweries, and see both Portland and Seattle. We are considering some or all of the following in any order: Mt. Rainier, San Juan Islands, and the Oregon Coast. Any ideas on the best path/route? we are planning on flying in/out of seattle so I was thinking we could do Seattle to Portland along the oregon coast, and then back in the other direction more inland through Mt. Rainier and maybe wine country ? We are open to any suggestions about what is most important to see, what routes are best, where to eat, where to stay, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 What to pack
- 5 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 6 First time, Best business class?
- 7 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 8 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 9 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 10 Kids Vacation Place
- 11 Desert Southwest
- 12 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 13 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 14 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 17 US-Canada road trip help
- 18 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 19 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 20 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 21 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 22 Mardi Gras
- 23 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Northern California Fall itinerary help