I will be in the Pacific Northwest from August 1st till August 13th and looking for the best places to see (I have never been anywhere in that area). There will be two of us- both active and outdoorsy- and we hope to hike, bike, visit vineyards and/or breweries, and see both Portland and Seattle. We are considering some or all of the following in any order: Mt. Rainier, San Juan Islands, and the Oregon Coast. Any ideas on the best path/route? we are planning on flying in/out of seattle so I was thinking we could do Seattle to Portland along the oregon coast, and then back in the other direction more inland through Mt. Rainier and maybe wine country ? We are open to any suggestions about what is most important to see, what routes are best, where to eat, where to stay, etc. Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Epson SET-UP CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Epson PRINTER Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Miami for 2 days
- 5 Santa Fe Itineray
- 6 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 7 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 11 Quick road trip
- 12 Oregon Coast road trip
- 13 More problems for Big Sur
- 14 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 15 Great Falls or Helena?
- 16 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 17 Boston area hotels
- 18 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 19 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 20 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 21 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 22 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 23 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 24 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 25 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls