I am planning to fly in and out of Vegas in September and to hire a car for a week and travel to all the nearby canyons. We would like to take in Bryce, Zion and the Grand canyon ideally spending a couple of nights at each if possible.
Please could anyone recommend the best order to see them all, anything else we should take in along the way and any hotels/restaurants we should try and use in or around the park entrances.
Really appreciate as always any help and advice with this.
Road trip around canyons from Vegas (Bryce, Zion & Grand)
- 1 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 2 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 3 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 6 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 7 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!