I am planning to fly in and out of Vegas in September and to hire a car for a week and travel to all the nearby canyons. We would like to take in Bryce, Zion and the Grand canyon ideally spending a couple of nights at each if possible.
Please could anyone recommend the best order to see them all, anything else we should take in along the way and any hotels/restaurants we should try and use in or around the park entrances.
Really appreciate as always any help and advice with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 2 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 3 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 4 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 5 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 6 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 7 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 8 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 9 San Diego VRBO area
- 10 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 11 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 12 Glacier National Park 2018
- 13 Muir Woods in October
- 14 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 15 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 16 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 17 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 18 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 19 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 20 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 21 Colorado Shows Off
- 22 New England Tour
- 23 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 24 help me plan a Cali trip
- 25 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens