I am planning to fly in and out of Vegas in September and to hire a car for a week and travel to all the nearby canyons. We would like to take in Bryce, Zion and the Grand canyon ideally spending a couple of nights at each if possible.
Please could anyone recommend the best order to see them all, anything else we should take in along the way and any hotels/restaurants we should try and use in or around the park entrances.
Really appreciate as always any help and advice with this.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 October New England Honeymoon??
- 2 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 3 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 4 Zion National Park
- 5 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 6 Lodging recs for Mackinac Island
- 7 Hawaii's Rat Lungworm
- 8 Luggage Storage at ORD (Hilton)
- 9 A week in Ohau - what to do?
- 10 What to do in Asheville
- 11 Good restaurant in Topeka, KS
- 12 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 13 Denver to Yellowstone
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Zion and Bryce... which to do first
- 16 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 17 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 18 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 19 Crazy to travel to Salem Massachusetts by myself?
- 20 Traveling across USA via Greyhound
- 21 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 22 Help to plan winter vacation in Yellowstone
- 23 Pacific Drive RoadTrip during Thanks giving
- 24 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 25 My Unexpected Stay at Embassy Suites at Philadelphia Airport