We are planning an 11 week road trip in April, taking in LA, LV, Canyons, San Antonio, San Diego, West Coast, Yosemite, Yellowstone and South Dakota . We don't like the inflexability of pre-booking accommodation. How easy or difficult is it to find a bed for the night whilst on the move?
Road trip and accommodation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 5 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Dining in D.C.
- 13 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Washington DC Metro
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 18 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 19 Where to go in Maine?
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 22 Wedding in Hawaii
- 23 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 24 rain in Kauai
- 25 Alaska cruise and land