We are planning an 11 week road trip in April, taking in LA, LV, Canyons, San Antonio, San Diego, West Coast, Yosemite, Yellowstone and South Dakota . We don't like the inflexability of pre-booking accommodation. How easy or difficult is it to find a bed for the night whilst on the move?
Road trip and accommodation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 2 Fall color yet?
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 5 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 6 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 7 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 8 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 11 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 16 Looking for Next Destination
- 17 Yosemite Lodging
- 18 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 19 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee