I am planning a road trip starting in LA. and ending up in Texas for Thanksgiving. I was hoping to go the Grand Canyon for the first time, to Sedona and to see the Barringer Crater. And then head on through to New Mexico. I have never done a road trip like this alone before, nor have I visited either Arizona or New Mexico. I would be greatly for any and all suggestions! Thanks for much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 moving to florida
- 2 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 8 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Connecticut River Byway
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 14 San Diego farmer's markets
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 20 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 21 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 22 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 23 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 24 drive from SF to crater lake
- 25 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed