I am planning a road trip starting in LA. and ending up in Texas for Thanksgiving. I was hoping to go the Grand Canyon for the first time, to Sedona and to see the Barringer Crater. And then head on through to New Mexico. I have never done a road trip like this alone before, nor have I visited either Arizona or New Mexico. I would be greatly for any and all suggestions! Thanks for much!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 San Francisco - mid October
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 what to do in the St. Louis area Oct.12 thru Oct19
- 6 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 Please advise: Mobile Natchez Nola or Mobile Nola Natchez Nola?
- 9 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 10 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 11 Thanksgiving in St. Louis
- 12 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 13 Best place to eat in Portland (Oregon) Airport?
- 14 Washington DC and NYC - What to book ahead of time?
- 15 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 16 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 17 Navajo guide in Canyon de Chelly?
- 18 best of yellowstone
- 19 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 20 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 21 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 22 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 23 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 24 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 25 Vegas hotels for families