Couple friends and I are taking a Road trip from central PA to IA. We love camping, biking, kayaking, rock climbing etc. and we want to find places along/near I-80 that might have some cool spots to make the trip more enjoyable. We're not interested in too much touristy stuff, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas must sees
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Morning in miami
- 5 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Grand Teton in October
- 8 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 9 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 15 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 US Southwest
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 20 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report