Planning a road trip in late Sept to Nashville, Memphis, biloxi and the panhandle of FL with our final destination southeast FL. We have about 10-11 days from the time we leave NJ until we need to be on the east coast of FL. We figure we'll stop for one night between NJ and Nashville. We arrive in Nashville on a Saturday and will buy tickets for the Grand Ole Opry for that night. The next day we want to see the country music hall of fame and the ryman auditorium. Thinking that there is not much else should we stay the second night or drive to Memphis? If we do that then we'll stay 3 nights in Memphis or is it a better idea to split it two and two?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area