We are leaving this Thursday to drive from Ann Arbor, Michigan to Duck North Carolina in the Outer Banks. We are stopping in DC on the way out and trying to decide which wayto go on the way back...through williamsburg (hear there is a terrific water park), cumberland, pittsburgh, or through West Virginia.
We have young kids who are 5,4,3 and while the history is certainly interesting to us, we need to combine it with fun stuff for the kids. We won't be camping, don't mind paying for accomodatins (although the greenbrier seems to pricey for our situation) does anyone have any helpful insight for our trip back? Thanks in advance.
- 1 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 4 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 5 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 9 Michigan Beaches
- 10 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 16 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 17 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 18 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 SW Utah
- 21 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Help Create a Memory in Michigan
- 24 surfing in San Diego
- 25 Central Coast of Maine in August