My wife and I are considering taking the road to Hana while on Maui but it seems that it takes at least five hours to get there, with really only one rather expensive resort for the overnight. Are there other places to stay that are nice? Do we then return to the west coast, where we will be staying, the next day on the same road or follow another route for variety? Is this trip really worth the time involved and all the driving if one is spending six days on the island?
Road to Hana: Time it takes and where to stay
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 6 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 9 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 10 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 11 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 12 American Airlines reservation question
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 16 Car trip from Seattle
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah