We have decied to make the trip toward Hana from our condo in Kaanapali. In reading other posts, it sounds as if it is a pretty full day if you stop and enjoy the sites. My question is how far does one 'really' need to go before backtracking to make the trip enjoyable? Should we go all the way to the closure point or just to the Botanical Garden - or somewhere in between? We want to see as much as we can, but does it all start to look the same?
Road to Hana - how far?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 2 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 8 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 9 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 10 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 Visiting Denver
- 14 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 17 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 18 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 19 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 22 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 New Hampshire Itinerary