We have decied to make the trip toward Hana from our condo in Kaanapali. In reading other posts, it sounds as if it is a pretty full day if you stop and enjoy the sites. My question is how far does one 'really' need to go before backtracking to make the trip enjoyable? Should we go all the way to the closure point or just to the Botanical Garden - or somewhere in between? We want to see as much as we can, but does it all start to look the same?
Road to Hana - how far?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 2 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 relocating travel
- 7 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 8 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 9 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 10 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 11 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas