Hi all, planning a road trip from Chicago to Denver, but it's got to be all flat (have problems driving hilly/mountainous roads and highways). I checked an atlas and it "looks" flat, but worried about the part entering into Colorado until Denver. Appreciate all advice Thanks!
Road conditions for driving Chicago to Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 2 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 3 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 6 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 7 Las Vegas must sees
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Morning in miami
- 10 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 11 Grand Marais?
- 12 Grand Teton in October
- 13 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 14 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 17 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 21 US Southwest
- 22 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 23 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 24 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour