Hi all, planning a road trip from Chicago to Denver, but it's got to be all flat (have problems driving hilly/mountainous roads and highways). I checked an atlas and it "looks" flat, but worried about the part entering into Colorado until Denver. Appreciate all advice Thanks!
Road conditions for driving Chicago to Denver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennedy Space Center
- 2 San Diego Trip Report
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 5 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 6 NYC jazz with a minor
- 7 NYC Itinerary Help
- 8 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 9 Half-price Vegas Shows?
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 5 week in US/Mexico
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 16 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 17 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 20 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 21 Washington, DC to Boston
- 22 New Orleans Weekend
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 25 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days