My husband and I would like to do a 2-3 day trip in the Midwest and wonder whether there are any road biking areas (first preference) or good bike trails in Indiana. Any input on places to ride, stay, eat, etc. would also be appreciated.
Road Biking or Trails in Indiana
- 1 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 4 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 5 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 6 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 9 Airport luggage tamparing
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 14 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 15 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 16 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 17 How to plan San Diego trip
- 18 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 19 Washington Wineries
- 20 California, Northern
- 21 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 22 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 23 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 24 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 25 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?