I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 Extra storage for your kayak
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Warm and don't Drive
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 13 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 Madison Square Garden
- 16 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 17 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 St. Augustine, Florida
- 20 hotel near Met NYC
- 21 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 22 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 23 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 24 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 25 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights