I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip
- 2 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 3 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 6 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 7 Maui - Haleakala
- 8 Condo Rental in Florida
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 12 planning a trip to US
- 13 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 16 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 17 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 18 Texas
- 19 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 20 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 21 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 22 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 23 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 24 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 25 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?