I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 3 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 4 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 5 Colorado trip in early May
- 6 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 9 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 10 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 11 Maine in latter half of September
- 12 Seattle hotels
- 13 Seattle in April
- 14 Seattle Visit April
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 Coronado Ferry
- 18 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 19 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 20 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 21 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 22 Colorado trip
- 23 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 24 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 25 DC - WW2 flyover