I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Air Connections on Maui
- 2 Chicago Questions
- 3 camaro hire in waikiki
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 8 Timeshare Nightmares
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 How to dress in Vegas
- 11 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 12 Breckenridge in October
- 13 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 14 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 18 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 19 NBA tickets??
- 20 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 21 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 22 charlotte
- 23 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 24 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???