I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 5 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 6 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 7 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 8 Pub with food in Seattle
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 12 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 17 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 18 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 19 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 23 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 24 Philly
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP