I am graduating nursing school this May (2012), and I plan on moving to Hermosa Beach after passing my boards. I would like to know what I need to do to get my NY RN license endorsed in California. Also, what are some of the best hospitals in the Hermosa Beach/LA County are to apply, preferably with labor and delivery units? Thank you so much for any information you can give to me! Cheers!
RN moving to California from NY. I need help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 5 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 12 New York City Christmas Trip
- 13 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 14 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 15 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 16 Colorado Skiing
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 22 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 23 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 To San Francisco for 8 days