I need a restaurant for 13 adults and 3 children. Mexican or Tex Mex would be fine for August of this year. Not particular, as long as we can rest, talk, relax with a beer/ wine and good food. We would need one where reservations are not required and large enough to accommodate us.
Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone