I need a restaurant for 13 adults and 3 children. Mexican or Tex Mex would be fine for August of this year. Not particular, as long as we can rest, talk, relax with a beer/ wine and good food. We would need one where reservations are not required and large enough to accommodate us.
Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 2 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 3 Small group dining in Napa area
- 4 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Views from up high in San Francisco
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 10 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 11 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 California San Diego area lodging
- 14 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 18 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 19 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 20 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 21 Long Boat Key Condo GOLF TENNIS BEACH
- 22 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 23 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 24 Hana hotels in August
- 25 Where to eat in & around San Diego