I need a restaurant for 13 adults and 3 children. Mexican or Tex Mex would be fine for August of this year. Not particular, as long as we can rest, talk, relax with a beer/ wine and good food. We would need one where reservations are not required and large enough to accommodate us.
Riverwalk Restaurant near the Alamo San Antonio
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 7 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 8 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 9 Key West Hotel in January
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips