I was reading about Riverflicks which is shown on a big screen on the river on Friday nights in August. It is in Pere Marquette Park. Are there any restaurants in that area and is it the Riverwalk area. What are some must sees for a day in Milwaukee (and a night).
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 2 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 3 One Night at Logan Airport
- 4 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Backpacking in April
- 7 Four days in DC
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Circle Oahu / luau
- 11 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 14 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 15 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 16 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 17 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 replica designer handbags
- 20 First family ski trip
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Cape Cod in early April
- 23 USA with a 3 year old
- 24 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 25 united and carry-ons