We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
River Running from Vail
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Healdsburg tips
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 10 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 Calf trip
- 17 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 18 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 19 West Maui Restaurants
- 20 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 21 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15