We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 2 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 3 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 4 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 5 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 6 Miami
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 11 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 12 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 13 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 14 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Back from the Big Easy
- 17 Border crossing
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 20 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 21 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 22 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 23 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 24 Cross country tips
- 25 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?