We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 2 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 3 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 4 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 5 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 6 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 7 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 San Diego, mission valley
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 22 MN lake home rental needed
- 23 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 Forbes Island Restaurant Question