We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 2 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 3 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 What is there to do on MAUI
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii Help
- 16 Summer in Michigan
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 18 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 19 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 20 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 Glacier National Park
- 23 5 nights stay RMNP
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 New York City - Wasington February 2017