We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 3 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 4 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Hotel in Reno
- 7 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 10 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 11 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Retiring to Tucson
- 14 Roadtrip July 2017
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 17 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 18 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 19 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 20 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 21 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 22 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl