We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MN lake home rental needed
- 2 Desert Southwest
- 3 Thinking of moving from Boston to San Diego
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 Salt lake to boulder ideas
- 6 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 7 Steamboat in August
- 8 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 9 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 10 Hawaii, January 2017.
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 13 Napa valley getaway
- 14 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 15 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 16 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 17 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 18 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 19 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 22 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 23 Extended weekend beach get away
- 24 Parking US OPEN
- 25 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?