We will be in Vail this summer and are a little overwhelmed by the options for river running. I am not familiar enough to know which ones are possible as a day trip from Vail and whether or not they are even worth doing. We are all adults with experience and want the most bang for our buck.
Any ideas or suggestions are most appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Which to Choose MT Baker or Cle Elum Lake
- 2 Chicago Charter Yacht Rentals: The Sophisticated Lady
- 3 USA family tour
- 4 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 5 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 8 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 9 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 10 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 11 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 12 Costco Travel
- 13 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 14 Philly Itinerary Help
- 15 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 16 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 17 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 18 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 19 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 20 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 21 4 days road trip southern New England
- 22 trip out west horses and rafting
- 23 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING