This is a message to let all you people/friends, there is a great Restaurant in Elgin, IL 60120
Ristorante Elio's ® Fine Italian Food !
NE Corner Of Route 19 & Route 59
From Clams, Mussles, Pasta to Pizza we have it all... And If you tell them you heard of us from here (Fodors Forums) you will get $5.00 off you food order of $15.00 or More (Dine In Only)... Tell Them Sal Sent You
And Visit Our Web Site At:
Hope To Here From You Soon !
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 2 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 3 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 4 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 5 Rental Car Orlando
- 6 Inexpensive family getaways
- 7 ALASKA FOR 7 DAYS
- 8 Boston College Visit with older teen. Highlights to see and do.
- 9 Discounted Rental Car?
- 10 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 11 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 12 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 15 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 16 Valdez, Alaska
- 17 NJ to Florida drive
- 18 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 19 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 20 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 21 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 22 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 23 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 24 Los Angeles to Nashville
- 25 New Orleans/long weekend in September