We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 3 Las Vegas trip report
- 4 Oregon Coast road trip
- 5 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 6 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 Miami for 2 days
- 9 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 10 How much cash do you travel with?
- 11 Food Festival Tour
- 12 Boston area hotels
- 13 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 14 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 15 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 18 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 19 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 20 seattle apartment
- 21 Universal Studios vacation
- 22 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 23 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 Rules of the NY Subway
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?