We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/power-testo-blast/
- 2 Restaurants in Idyllwild
- 3 How to spend a weekend in Idyllwild, CA?
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 6 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 7 usa roadtrip
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 10 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 11 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 12 Where to live in the North East
- 13 Hawaii and...where?
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 16 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?