We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://healthyclubpro.com/bella-gold-serum/
- 2 Testropin Rocks Your Muscles
- 3 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 4 http://n33nitricoxideboosterfacts.com/testropin/
- 5 http://www.perfecthealthcentre.com/megadrox/
- 6 http://viarexlabsblog.com/testropin/
- 7 http://www.cogniqtry.com/bisou-cream/
- 8 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 9 Sedona to Vegas
- 10 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 11 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 12 48 Hours in NYC
- 13 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 14 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 15 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 16 Ferry to Nantucket
- 17 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 18 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 19 Sedona - Jeep Tours
- 20 Another question about hawaii
- 21 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 22 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 23 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 24 Hawk's
- 25 Quick trip to New Mexico
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?