We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denali
- 2 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 3 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 What car service?
- 6 Maine in May?
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 New Years Eve in NYC
- 10 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 11 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 17 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 20 Bed and Breakfast
- 21 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 22 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 23 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?