We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 2 Retiring in NM?
- 3 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 4 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 5 Chicago to Charleston
- 6 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 7 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 Skagway
- 14 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 15 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 16 Honeymoon out west.
- 17 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 18 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 19 Route Planning for East USA
- 20 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 21 Utah National Parks visit
- 22 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 23 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 24 universal studios and disney
- 25 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?