We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 2 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 3 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 6 Miami
- 7 NYC Limo rental services quest
- 8 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 9 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 10 March in New Mexico
- 11 Driving Alaska
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Back from the Big Easy
- 14 Border crossing
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 17 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 18 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 19 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 20 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 Cross country tips
- 23 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 24 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 25 Ideas for New York
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?