We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 6 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 7 trains in Europe
- 8 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 9 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 10 USA trip
- 11 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 12 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 13 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 14 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 15 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 16 Washington DC in Spring?
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 19 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 20 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 21 NBA tickets??
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 24 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 25 Alaskan coast travel options