We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 5 I95
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 10 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 11 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 12 Uber boston
- 13 Pt Everglades to fll
- 14 Change planes in Atlanta
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 17 Restaurants in Mesa
- 18 a short trip to san francisco
- 19 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 20 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 21 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 24 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 25 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?