We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 road trip
- 2 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 3 FLL to Key West
- 4 New England Road Trip
- 5 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 6 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 9 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 10 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 11 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 12 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 13 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 14 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 17 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 18 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 19 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 20 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 21 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 22 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 23 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Las vegas and nearby
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?