We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 2 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 3 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 4 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 5 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 6 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 7 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 8 San Francisco to San Diego
- 9 Rental Car Orlando
- 10 Dinner in Anchorage
- 11 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 12 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 13 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 14 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 15 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 16 Nashville Public Transportation
- 17 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 18 Hawaii - where?
- 19 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 20 Arizona PHX car rental
- 21 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 22 Shenandoah National park
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 24 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 25 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?