We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 2 http://www.getsunergetics.com/elysian-natural-daily-revitalizer/
- 3 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Las Vegas and Area - Nature and Hiking
- 6 Accomodation in NYC under USD150/
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 Another great trip to 4 Corners area
- 10 40th in Key West
- 11 What to do in New York?
- 12 When do school start again in August?
- 13 Havasu Falls/Grand Canyon Hike
- 14 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 15 Disney for Florida residents
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Our Boston Getaway
- 18 Yosemite
- 19 DNA test re: ancestry - had it done?
- 20 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 21 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 22 California + Las Vegas & Grand Canyon for 12-15 Day Trip in May
- 23 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 24 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 25 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?