We get to have a long weekend away end of August, but my plantar fascitis has been a real pain this summer, and so even a couple walks block to beach followed by walking on sand is not the best. We might just decide not to go the shore route, but we're still hoping to make it work if we can. Does anyone have a place to recommend to stay in any of the areas in the subject line, that is literally right across from the water? Luxurious is welcome but not necessary; all that is necessary is clean and bed not too soft!
Thanks in advance for any help,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 4 Hawaii wedding
- 5 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 6 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 7 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 8 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 9 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 10 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 14 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 15 Oregon Coast question
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 18 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 19 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 20 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 21 Moving to Montana
- 22 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 23 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 24 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 25 Solo Trip to Mid-West
Right across from water? Belmar/Ocean Grove/Spring Lake/Asbury Park?