Hi - My boyfriend and I are going on a hiking trip in Wrangell St. Elias in early July. We are looking for a ride from Anchorage to McCarthy around July 1/3 and from McCarthy to Anchorage around July 10/11. We are willing to help pay for gas etc. Reply to this message if you are also looking for a ride or if you have space in your car. It is just the two of us and we have very little gear. Thanks!
Ride from Anchorage to McCarthy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 2 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 3 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 6 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 7 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 8 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 9 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 10 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 11 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 Re-Visit DC
- 14 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 17 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 18 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 21 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 22 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 23 2 day in Adirondack park
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street