Hi - My boyfriend and I are going on a hiking trip in Wrangell St. Elias in early July. We are looking for a ride from Anchorage to McCarthy around July 1/3 and from McCarthy to Anchorage around July 10/11. We are willing to help pay for gas etc. Reply to this message if you are also looking for a ride or if you have space in your car. It is just the two of us and we have very little gear. Thanks!
Ride from Anchorage to McCarthy
View all United States activity »
- 1 Warm and don't Drive
- 2 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 3 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 4 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 5 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 6 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 7 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district
- 12 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 13 Princeville in January
- 14 Good mobile booking apps for Kansas City area
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 pa to az
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 21 Christmas Day Dinner in Charleston SC
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Calling Cards for Hawaii Travelers?
- 24 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!