I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 2 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 3 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 4 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 Hilton Midtown New York
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 16 new york plays
- 17 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 18 San Francisco - mid October
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Round trip from Chicago
- 24 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 25 Panama City beach or other suggestion