I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 2 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 3 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Christmas Napa Valley
- 6 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 7 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 8 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Phone SIM
- 11 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 12 Las vegas +21
- 13 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 14 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 15 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 16 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 17 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 18 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 19 Savanah Sojourn
- 20 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 21 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 22 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 23 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 24 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 25 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael