I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans weekend, plus a shout out to Sandra Bullock
- 2 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 3 Sedona sold out!
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Overnight stay in N Central Idaho
- 6 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 7 Where to try hot-air ballooning?
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 10 Hawaii Trip in May
- 11 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 12 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 13 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 14 Wailea Restaurants?
- 15 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 16 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 17 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 18 A week in NYC - first timers
- 19 DC -> Boulder
- 20 Rome/Florence
- 21 Colorado - Photography
- 22 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 23 Where to stay in NYC
- 24 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March