I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 2 Study in America
- 3 Philadelphia to Boston
- 4 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 5 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 6 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 7 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 8 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 9 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 10 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 11 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 12 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 13 Yosemite Visit
- 14 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 15 New York City Christmas 2015
- 16 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 17 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 18 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 19 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 20 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 21 Advice on tipping
- 22 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 23 A Week in New York City
- 24 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 25 NYC itinerary 5 days