I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 4 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 7 Develop Muscle
- 8 Auto train tips?
- 9 Nashville 2016
- 10 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 11 I40 East in November
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 My CA itinerary
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 16 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 17 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 19 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 20 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 21 Grand Canyon to LA
- 22 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March