I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 Running kissimmee Florida
- 4 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 5 Car Hire Alamo
- 6 Where to stop from Litchfield Beach to Sharpsburg, Maryland
- 7 Best Movie/TV Studio tours in LA..adults
- 8 Mendocino Hiking
- 9 Paul Gauguin
- 10 Highway 1 motels
- 11 Should we skip Yosemite?
- 12 Pittsburgh Trip
- 13 Berkshires with a toddler
- 14 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 15 Getting around in NYC
- 16 The New Whitney
- 17 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 18 View of Empire State Building from street
- 19 11 days SE coast road trip
- 20 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 A Week in New York City
- 23 Mackinac or Holland?
- 24 3 weeks No Cal and OR coast trip advise
- 25 Columbia River Gorge - best scenic route in WA or OR?