I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 4 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 5 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 8 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 9 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 12 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 13 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 18 Boston in winter?
- 19 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 American Honeymoon in March
- 22 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 23 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 24 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 25 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)