I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West, FL
- 2 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 3 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 4 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 5 Traveling with an infant
- 6 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 7 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 8 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 9 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 10 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 11 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 12 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 13 Ybor City - Best accommodation??
- 14 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 15 driving RT 66
- 16 Birthday vacation ideas
- 17 From Newark to Manhattan
- 18 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 19 Relocating to Washington DC
- 20 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 21 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 22 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 23 Acadia National Park
- 24 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 25 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos