I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 3 Which island for R&R?
- 4 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 5 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 6 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 11 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 12 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 13 First Trip to New Mexico
- 14 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 19 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 22 Seattle?
- 23 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 24 International transferring planes at CDG
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM