I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 4 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 8 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 9 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 10 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 13 getting around DC
- 14 Metro Card Options
- 15 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 16 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 17 4 week family trip ideas
- 18 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 19 Oahu
- 20 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 21 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 22 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 23 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 24 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york