I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 4 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 5 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Brooklyn why?
- 8 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 9 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 10 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 11 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 18 Maui vacation
- 19 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 22 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 WISCONSIN
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??