I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 4 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 5 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 6 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 7 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 8 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 9 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 10 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 13 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 Michigan Beaches
- 16 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 Middlebury vt quickie
- 18 Albuquerque to Denver
- 19 STL Bucket List - College Student
- 20 MOBILE, AL SHORT TRIP REPORT
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 SW Utah
- 23 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 24 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 25 Help Create a Memory in Michigan