I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
- 1 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 4 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 8 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 9 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 10 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 11 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 12 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 13 Warm and don't Drive
- 14 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 15 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 16 Rockport, MA dining?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Princeville in January
- 19 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 22 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla