I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dining and wining in Dallas
- 2 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 3 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 4 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 5 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 WestInn Times Sq. eating and transport options please
- 8 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 9 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 10 Help with driving East to West
- 11 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 12 Senior Travel Helper
- 13 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 14 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 15 Cab from Newark to West Windsor NJ.
- 16 your favorite city USA?
- 17 Pacific coast road trip
- 18 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 19 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 20 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 21 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 22 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 23 Austin with Kids
- 24 Two days out of Seattle
- 25 New Orleans and Slidell