I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 2 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 3 What to do in New York?
- 4 40th in Key West
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Yosemite
- 7 When do school start again in August?
- 8 What to do in San Diego
- 9 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 10 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 11 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 12 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 13 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 14 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 15 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 16 Our Boston Getaway
- 17 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 18 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest