I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
- 1 Albuquerque to Denver
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 4 NYC
- 5 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 6 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 7 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 8 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 9 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 10 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 13 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 14 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 15 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 16 Michigan Beaches
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 19 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 20 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 21 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake