I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 bech HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 4 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 5 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 8 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 9 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 10 Myrtle beach
- 11 "Fitness" vacations
- 12 Orlando area weather in June
- 13 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 14 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 15 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 16 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 17 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 18 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 19 Boston Food Tour
- 20 Help plan my trip please
- 21 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 22 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 23 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 24 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 25 San Francisco Hotel With Car