I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state
- 2 Moving soon (blindly!) and would love suggestions
- 3 Driving to Minnesota from Jacksonville fl help
- 4 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 5 Intimate Destination Wedding location help
- 6 Toying with Maine/Vermont road trip
- 7 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 How many states have you been to?
- 10 Kauai planning help
- 11 Hawaii
- 12 travel to Oahu (waikiki)
- 13 Day trip to the North Shore Kauai
- 14 Fine dining in South shore area of Kauai
- 15 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 9 am - 5pm layover LAX - what to do?
- 18 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 USA, Trip to the south
- 21 Ferry info
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 How many days in Death Valley and Sequoia?
- 24 6 full days in Colorado Itinerary Ideas
- 25 Boston to Bar Harbor or Bangor to Bar Harbor