I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?
- 2 Best restaurants in Seattle
- 3 Alaska Trip Planning
- 4 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 5 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 6 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 9 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 10 Camping Generator!?
- 11 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Need recommendations for a restaurant in Rochester, NY!
- 14 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 15 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 16 New York City-New Things?
- 17 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 18 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 19 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 25 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?