I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 2 Napa valley getaway
- 3 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 4 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 5 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 6 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 7 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 8 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 9 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 10 Desert Southwest
- 11 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 16 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 17 Day in Spokane
- 18 Zion and Bryce in July
- 19 Kids Vacation Place
- 20 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 21 First time, Best business class?
- 22 What to pack
- 23 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 24 summer vacation
- 25 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis