I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://oathtohealth.com/biocilium-hair-growth/
- 2 http://oathtohealth.com/chantel-st-claire/
- 3 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 4 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 5 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 6 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 7 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 8 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 9 California Trip
- 10 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 11 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 12 New Orleans
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 15 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 16 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 17 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 20 Weather in Chicago
- 21 Road trip around Washington DC
- 22 Utah trip Itinerary
- 23 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 24 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017