I will be in Richmond periodically from now into April and looking for good stuff to eat.
Random data points:
We take Richmond Magazine at home and read "Style" on line but both tend to cut restaurants a lot of slack or act as fanboys to certain places.
Am interested in recommendations for food trucks; Korean; comment on Peter Chang's place; whether Cafe Europa is still recommended; where can I get fried seafood, particularly oysters, in something other than appetizer portions; who has excellent taramosalata; and what has exploded in your mouth lately.
We are staying within walking distance of Blue Goat and the Continental and enjoyed both last spring.
Richmond food Janet from Richmond out there?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 6 Cross Country RV Trip
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 9 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 10 Universal Orlando
- 11 Florida or caribbean
- 12 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 13 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 14 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 15 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 16 Deep South sept 2015
- 17 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 18 Winter trip over the holiday season
- 19 New England September
- 20 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 21 Active Vacation
- 22 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 23 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 24 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 25 Weekend road trip from Omaha