Plan to travel to Shasta Lake, CA from Richland, WA the second week of September. Have thought about spending time on Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach, Lincoln City or other) on the way to Shasta Lake. Any ideas about interesting things to see along the way to Oregon Coast and then on to Shasta Lake? Fun things to do? Good places to stay? There will be two of us plus 2 small dogs. Thanks for your help!
Richland, WA to Shasta Lake, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Kid School Admission
- 3 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 4 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 5 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 NYC hotel/July
- 8 Boston to see Sargent works
- 9 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 10 Southern Alabama trip report
- 11 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 12 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 13 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 14 New York City-New Things?
- 15 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 16 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 17 Oom-pa-pa at the Y (our “camping” report) April 2015 St. Louis MO
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 22 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 23 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 24 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 25 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?