Plan to travel to Shasta Lake, CA from Richland, WA the second week of September. Have thought about spending time on Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach, Lincoln City or other) on the way to Shasta Lake. Any ideas about interesting things to see along the way to Oregon Coast and then on to Shasta Lake? Fun things to do? Good places to stay? There will be two of us plus 2 small dogs. Thanks for your help!
Richland, WA to Shasta Lake, CA
View all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 2 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 3 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 4 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Warm and don't Drive
- 8 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 13 Madison Square Garden
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 16 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 17 St. Augustine, Florida
- 18 hotel near Met NYC
- 19 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 20 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 21 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?