Plan to travel to Shasta Lake, CA from Richland, WA the second week of September. Have thought about spending time on Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach, Lincoln City or other) on the way to Shasta Lake. Any ideas about interesting things to see along the way to Oregon Coast and then on to Shasta Lake? Fun things to do? Good places to stay? There will be two of us plus 2 small dogs. Thanks for your help!
Richland, WA to Shasta Lake, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hotel in January
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 West Maui Restaurants
- 8 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 9 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 10 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 11 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 12 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 13 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 17 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 18 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 19 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 San Diego Little Italy
- 22 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?