Plan to travel to Shasta Lake, CA from Richland, WA the second week of September. Have thought about spending time on Oregon Coast (Cannon Beach, Lincoln City or other) on the way to Shasta Lake. Any ideas about interesting things to see along the way to Oregon Coast and then on to Shasta Lake? Fun things to do? Good places to stay? There will be two of us plus 2 small dogs. Thanks for your help!
Richland, WA to Shasta Lake, CA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 2 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 5 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 8 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 9 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 10 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 15 Hotel near Miami airport
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 18 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 19 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 22 Philly
- 23 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 24 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around