Does anyone have any suggestions for small inns ($125 to $175 per night) in the Newport, RI or Ogunqui, ME areas? My husband & I are planning a New England visit that already includes a 5 night stay in Falmouth on Cape Cod (our favorite inn there is Village Green Inn) and are interested in spending the rest of the trip exploring the coast in RI or Maine. Please reply soon, as some inns are already getting late July reservations. Thanks, Jane
RI or SOUTHERN MAINE B & B's
- 1 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 6 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Memphis Tours
- 9 Please critique our plan...
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 12 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 13 Gearhart Oregon
- 14 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 15 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 16 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 17 California, Northern
- 18 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 19 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 20 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 24 Seatlle, WA
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????