Is Rhode Island known for any particular types of food/dishes?
My wife and I are going to be in and around Providence, Newport and Westerly. Any suggestions on good, cheap local food?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AssistE: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Search for Best Travel Agency for India Ends on Vue India
- 3 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 4 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 5 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Best LA Tour Ever!
- 8 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 9 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 10 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 11 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 12 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 13 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 14 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 15 Boston area hotels
- 16 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 17 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 18 Miami for 2 days
- 19 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 20 Great Falls or Helena?
- 21 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 What to see in Portland
- 25 How much cash do you travel with?