Is there public transportation from the airport closest to Providence RI (TJ Green?) to downtown Boston? If so, how frequently does it run and what is the roundtrip cost?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 Fancy dining
- 3 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 4 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 7 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 10 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 11 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 12 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 13 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 14 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Charlotte restaurant help
- 17 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 18 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 19 Itinerary opinions
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Alaska railroad?
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 25 culpepper