I would appreciate some suggestions on where to stay in Rhode Island for one night. We will be in Essex Connecticut during the day and will be driving up to RI just for the night to then continue on to Vermont the next day. We know we are going out of our way to head to RI, but we want to stay the night there. Is there a good place to stay right on the border of Connecticut and Rhode Island?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 3 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 4 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 5 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 10 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 11 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 12 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 13 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 14 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 15 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 16 Nashville Questions
- 17 Summer vacation
- 18 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 19 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 22 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 23 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Driving to Naples fl