I would appreciate some suggestions on where to stay in Rhode Island for one night. We will be in Essex Connecticut during the day and will be driving up to RI just for the night to then continue on to Vermont the next day. We know we are going out of our way to head to RI, but we want to stay the night there. Is there a good place to stay right on the border of Connecticut and Rhode Island?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 2 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 3 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 4 Special Rate for LGA
- 5 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Miami
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report