I would appreciate some suggestions on where to stay in Rhode Island for one night. We will be in Essex Connecticut during the day and will be driving up to RI just for the night to then continue on to Vermont the next day. We know we are going out of our way to head to RI, but we want to stay the night there. Is there a good place to stay right on the border of Connecticut and Rhode Island?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area Metro Maintenance Work
- 2 NJ to Florida drive
- 3 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 4 Road trip fron San Francisco to Seattle
- 5 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 6 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 7 Planning for June 2017 Grand Canyon Trip
- 8 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 9 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 10 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 11 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 14 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 15 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 16 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 17 what western states to spend the most time in
- 18 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 19 Kauai in November
- 20 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 21 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 22 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 23 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 24 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 25 10 Days- California during the holidays