I would appreciate some suggestions on where to stay in Rhode Island for one night. We will be in Essex Connecticut during the day and will be driving up to RI just for the night to then continue on to Vermont the next day. We know we are going out of our way to head to RI, but we want to stay the night there. Is there a good place to stay right on the border of Connecticut and Rhode Island?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 2 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)
- 3 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 Northwest Car Trip
- 6 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 7 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 9 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 10 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 11 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 12 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 13 Northwest Passage
- 14 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 17 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 18 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 19 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 20 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 21 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 22 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 25 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice