My husband and I are planning a trip to RI, MA, NH and ME October 23-27 and we were wondering what to expect with regards to the weather. We have family in Conn. that swears we can get away with capri's and a light sweater, but I wanted to get some other opinions, as well. We live in north Florida so we have very little experience with any season other than hot. Thanks!
Rhode Island, Mass., N.H., Maine in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 2 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 5 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 8 Transportation help in Philly
- 9 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 10 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 11 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 12 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 15 Hilton Midtown New York
- 16 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 17 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 18 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 19 Tour companies
- 20 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 21 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 22 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour