My husband and I are planning a trip to RI, MA, NH and ME October 23-27 and we were wondering what to expect with regards to the weather. We have family in Conn. that swears we can get away with capri's and a light sweater, but I wanted to get some other opinions, as well. We live in north Florida so we have very little experience with any season other than hot. Thanks!
Rhode Island, Mass., N.H., Maine in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 West Coast Bound End of March
- 3 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 4 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 5 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 6 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 7 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 8 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 9 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 10 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 11 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 14 Best places to move to Florida?
- 15 Juneau May 8th
- 16 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona