My husband and I are planning a trip to RI, MA, NH and ME October 23-27 and we were wondering what to expect with regards to the weather. We have family in Conn. that swears we can get away with capri's and a light sweater, but I wanted to get some other opinions, as well. We live in north Florida so we have very little experience with any season other than hot. Thanks!
Rhode Island, Mass., N.H., Maine in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 2 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 3 san diego or nearby area
- 4 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 5 middlebury vt snow
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 8 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 9 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 10 trip advice from TN to TX
- 11 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 12 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 16 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 17 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 18 Clearwater FL area
- 19 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 23 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 24 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 25 Charleston, SC help