My husband and I are planning a trip to RI, MA, NH and ME October 23-27 and we were wondering what to expect with regards to the weather. We have family in Conn. that swears we can get away with capri's and a light sweater, but I wanted to get some other opinions, as well. We live in north Florida so we have very little experience with any season other than hot. Thanks!
Rhode Island, Mass., N.H., Maine in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 charlotte
- 8 USA trip
- 9 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report