My husband and I are planning a trip to RI, MA, NH and ME October 23-27 and we were wondering what to expect with regards to the weather. We have family in Conn. that swears we can get away with capri's and a light sweater, but I wanted to get some other opinions, as well. We live in north Florida so we have very little experience with any season other than hot. Thanks!
Rhode Island, Mass., N.H., Maine in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 2 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 3 What's new on Maui?
- 4 Colorado aspen updates
- 5 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 6 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 9 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 10 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 11 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 12 Oregon Road Trip
- 13 Getaway
- 14 Refining my California Itinerary
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 17 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 18 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 19 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 20 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 21 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 22 Christmas in TX
- 23 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 24 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 25 Tucson area flooding