My husband and I are planning a trip to RI, MA, NH and ME October 23-27 and we were wondering what to expect with regards to the weather. We have family in Conn. that swears we can get away with capri's and a light sweater, but I wanted to get some other opinions, as well. We live in north Florida so we have very little experience with any season other than hot. Thanks!
Rhode Island, Mass., N.H., Maine in late October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 7 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 10 New York City Restaurants
- 11 Dining in D.C.
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 14 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Jersey City Parking
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Washington DC Metro
- 19 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 20 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 21 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 22 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 23 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 24 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 25 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens