My husband and I always go to Cape Cod for the first week in Sept. This year, we would like to explore a new coast in New England other than Maine, NH and MA. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to go? We are thinking about Rhode Island coast? We like to bicycle, enjoy eating out, antiquing and prefer quiet and not commercialized areas. We also prefer to rent a cottage and have tried "VRBO" with great success. Thank you!
Rhode Island Coastline
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 2 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 3 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 4 Question About Sealodge
- 5 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 6 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 7 Yosemite Lodging
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 10 Fairbanks Alaska
- 11 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 12 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 13 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 14 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 15 Getaway
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 New England Skiing
- 18 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 19 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 20 Temecula Winery Tours
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 What's new on Maui?
- 24 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park