My husband and I always go to Cape Cod for the first week in Sept. This year, we would like to explore a new coast in New England other than Maine, NH and MA. Does anyone have any suggestions of where to go? We are thinking about Rhode Island coast? We like to bicycle, enjoy eating out, antiquing and prefer quiet and not commercialized areas. We also prefer to rent a cottage and have tried "VRBO" with great success. Thank you!
Rhode Island Coastline
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 5 Colorado in the summer!
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 12 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 15 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 16 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 19 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint