Wondering if anyone knows of a good beach town(s) in Rhode Island. Preferably something with some shopping and a bit of a nightlife. If this is asking too much, just a good beach in general will suffice. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 2 Things to do in Toronto
- 3 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 4 Miami airport--safety??
- 5 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 8 US whole month of January where to
- 9 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 10 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 11 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 12 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 13 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 14 Recent Spam Attacks
- 15 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 16 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 17 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 20 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 21 Baltimore Weekend
- 22 Dinosaur National Monument
- 23 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 24 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 25 Rocky Mountain road trip