Wondering if anyone knows of a good beach town(s) in Rhode Island. Preferably something with some shopping and a bit of a nightlife. If this is asking too much, just a good beach in general will suffice. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Hiking in September
- 2 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 3 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 4 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 5 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 6 Looking for fun classy lounge/bar to visit
- 7 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 8 Bucket List
- 9 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 10 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 11 48 Hours in NYC
- 12 Travel advice from Cincinnati to West Coast
- 13 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 14 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 The District by Hilton Club
- 17 Which island for teens
- 18 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 21 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 22 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 23 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 24 Acadia National Park
- 25 Paris on my own