Wondering if anyone knows of a good beach town(s) in Rhode Island. Preferably something with some shopping and a bit of a nightlife. If this is asking too much, just a good beach in general will suffice. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 3 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 4 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 7 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Currency and hotels
- 10 Vegas with toddler twins
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 OHare car service north suburbs
- 13 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 15 disneyland
- 16 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 17 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 18 Key West
- 19 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 20 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 21 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 22 moving to Florida
- 23 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 24 DC restaurant report
- 25 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country