Hello, my husband & are going to Roger Williams Zoo & Mystic CT for 3 nights /4 days April 12-15 (first weekend of April school vacation - we realize these places will be busy then but he's a teacher.) We'll drive from Maine Friday maybe going directly to the zoo, then to Mystic for 2 nights. Should we spend the third in Newport? We'd appreciate any advice as to what to see, reasonable lodging & what area, favorite restaurants, etc. Thanks!
Rhode Island and Mystic CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 4 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 5 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 6 Road trip itinerary
- 7 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 8 San Francisco - mid October
- 9 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 14 Vegas hotels for families
- 15 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 16 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 17 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 18 denver to badlands
- 19 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 20 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 21 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 22 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 23 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 24 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 25 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona