Hello, my husband & are going to Roger Williams Zoo & Mystic CT for 3 nights /4 days April 12-15 (first weekend of April school vacation - we realize these places will be busy then but he's a teacher.) We'll drive from Maine Friday maybe going directly to the zoo, then to Mystic for 2 nights. Should we spend the third in Newport? We'd appreciate any advice as to what to see, reasonable lodging & what area, favorite restaurants, etc. Thanks!
Rhode Island and Mystic CT
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 2 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 3 Sea world San Diego
- 4 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 5 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 6 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 7 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 8 Berkshires
- 9 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 10 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 11 Montana- what are must see places?
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 Clearwater visit.
- 14 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 15 Hawaii is still Hell
- 16 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 17 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Spring Break in Charleston
- 20 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 21 Charleston Airport Hotel
- 22 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 23 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 24 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 25 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park