Hello, my husband & are going to Roger Williams Zoo & Mystic CT for 3 nights /4 days April 12-15 (first weekend of April school vacation - we realize these places will be busy then but he's a teacher.) We'll drive from Maine Friday maybe going directly to the zoo, then to Mystic for 2 nights. Should we spend the third in Newport? We'd appreciate any advice as to what to see, reasonable lodging & what area, favorite restaurants, etc. Thanks!
Rhode Island and Mystic CT
- 1 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 6 Retiring in Colorado
- 7 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 8 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 13 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 16 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 17 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 18 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 19 Denver 1 day in denver
- 20 Boston and surrounding area
- 21 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 22 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 23 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 24 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 25 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast